Mojo & Q

For all things concerning Moz's solo career.

Postby Domestique » Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:50 pm

Apologies if this has already been mentioned, but this month's Mojo magazine includes a pretty long Morrissey interview with new pictures.

Also, Q's latest cash-in job is a publication entitled Morrissey And The Story Of Manchester. As well as the man himself it features the Smiths, Fall, Stone Roses, Joy Division et al. I haven't bought it because their Smiths special two years ago was pretty crap, and full of inaccuracies. Chances are this new one regurgitates large chunks of that.

But in the end, peeps, the choice is yours...
<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/Sucrose/?chartstyle=basicrt10" target="_blank"> Image </a>
Domestique
Smiths Nut!

Postby Rodchenko » Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:11 pm

When is this publication Morrissey/Manchester coming out? Does it come with the magazine or is it to be bought separately?
<!--fonto:Century Gothic--><span style="font-family:Century Gothic"><!--/fonto-->Are You Loathsome Tonight?
<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->
Rodchenko
Smiths Nut!

Postby Domestique » Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:13 pm

It's been out since during the week in Britain and Ireland. It's a full separate magazine and costs about twice as much as the normal monthly Q.
Last edited by Domestique on Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/Sucrose/?chartstyle=basicrt10" target="_blank"> Image </a>
Domestique
Smiths Nut!

Postby Rodchenko » Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:16 pm

Worth every penny, I bet! Cash-in or no cash-in... <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo-->
<!--fonto:Century Gothic--><span style="font-family:Century Gothic"><!--/fonto-->Are You Loathsome Tonight?
Rodchenko
Smiths Nut!

Postby Still Ill » Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:05 pm

I have to agree with Rodchenko. Personally i'm a magazine junkie. And I have the crap issue from 2 years ago. And of course unfortunatately I'll pay dearly for it here in the States....
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

Postby Domestique » Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:51 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Still Ill+Mar 18 2006, 07:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Still Ill @ Mar 18 2006, 07:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I have to agree with Rodchenko. Personally i'm a magazine junkie. And I have the crap issue from 2 years ago. And of course unfortunatately I'll pay dearly for it here in the States....<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Oh, I had to physically restrain myself from taking it off the shelf in the shop in Thursday. But I felt better afterwards for having resisted temptation!

Still, I'm sure it'll end up in the house before the month is out, for all my ranting. <!--emo&:)-->Image<!--endemo-->
Domestique
Smiths Nut!

Postby Rodchenko » Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:30 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Still Ill+Mar 18 2006, 07:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Still Ill @ Mar 18 2006, 07:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I have to agree with Rodchenko. Personally i'm a magazine junkie. And I have the crap issue from 2 years ago. And of course unfortunatately I'll pay dearly for it here in the States.... <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
Crap issue? Are you speaking of the Morrissey/Smiths magazine issued by Mojo/Q? Spring 2004?
Fucking hell, I thought it was great...
Rodchenko
Smiths Nut!

Postby Domestique » Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:42 pm

Aye Rod, it was so great they couldn't even quote the lyrics of There Is A Light properly... <!--emo&:o-->Image<!--endemo-->
Domestique
Smiths Nut!

Postby Still Ill » Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:22 pm

I've been reading scanned copies of the special Q/Mojo that someone posted on the net. If anyone wants to read it, I can link it for you if you'd like.
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

Postby Truman Capote » Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 pm

Sure, link it, link it!
Truman Capote
Smiths Nut!

Return to Morrissey