Your Morrissey Collection

For all things concerning Moz's solo career.

Postby Sweet and Tender Hooligan » Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:39 pm

Yeah i just have a few albums and such the only slighty rarer thing i have is viva hate vinyl which my ma got me from a charity shop :)

seriously that "education in reverse" version that it was originally must be worth loads!

and yeah i think the charts does matter! for morrissey to get a no 1 anyway

orson or whatever got number one last week with 18,000 sales which is pathetic - morrissey will have a gd chance - i dont think the streets have a strong hold?

do you?
I'm spellbound, but a woman divides
And the hills are alive with celibate cries
Sweet and Tender Hooligan
Supreme

Postby Domestique » Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:09 pm

weasey wrote:"I'm not at all into it. I wouldn't want to get together and play those songs with those guys again. But good luck to them." - Johnny Marr (March 2006)

I didn't see this Domestique, is it taken from a recent interview? Youdon't happen to have a link to it by any chance?

It's from the new Q magazine special "Morrissey And The Story Of Manchester". (Yes, the very one I swore blind I wasn't going to buy! :rolleyes:)

Sorry, I don't have a link though.
Last edited by Domestique on Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/Sucrose/?chartstyle=basicrt10" target="_blank"> Image </a>
Domestique
Smiths Nut!

Postby Shakespeare's Sister » Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:53 am

While I sit here becoming completely and utterly jealous of Grim's collection I can at leat take solace when I look at my recent purchase of "Who Put The 'M' In Manchester".

Next on my list of DVD's is Earl's Court...

stay tuned.
<!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Well I'm not listening no more<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
Shakespeare's Sister
Smiths Nut!

Postby Truman Capote » Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:58 am

Earl's Court on DVD? :unsure:
Truman Capote
Smiths Nut!

Postby Shakespeare's Sister » Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:06 am

Truman Capote wrote:Earl's Court on DVD? :unsure:

Woops.

I meant Live In Dallas.
<!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Well I'm not listening no more<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
Shakespeare's Sister
Smiths Nut!

Postby Grim O'Grady » Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:07 pm

Earls Court is available on dvd bootleg btw, it's not brilliant though has it was filmed in the mix of the audience.

love

Grim

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>"It was time to wise-up and get a haircut."</span>
Grim O'Grady
Smiths Nut!

Previous

Return to Morrissey