Charts Today

For all things concerning Moz's solo career.

Postby Sweet and Tender Hooligan » Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:43 am

ok i know some people dont give a flying fuk about the charts but id luv it if moz got to no1, and you kno he'd luv it too!

whats yer predictions:

he'll cruize it
it will be a close run thing with the streets
he'll be lucky if he gets in top 3

?

banter away
I'm spellbound, but a woman divides
And the hills are alive with celibate cries
Sweet and Tender Hooligan
Supreme

Postby Rodchenko » Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:20 pm

If The Streets get to no. 1 I won't be sad... Mike Skinner is nothing short of a pure genius.
But naturally, I'd prefer it if Morrissey takes the spot...
<!--fonto:Century Gothic--><span style="font-family:Century Gothic"><!--/fonto-->Are You Loathsome Tonight?
<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->
Rodchenko
Smiths Nut!

Postby Lazy Dyke » Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:39 pm

Number Three... well it was doubtful he'd get the number one against the streets (I hate them! >_<) but I would've liked him to get above that rap whatever it is.

Even so, go morrissey, you can still do it chap. :)
Lazy Dyke
Smiths Nut!

Postby rEEdy^^ » Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:43 pm

mike skinner's a genius ?!?!

but wasnt the first album written for him? he never created his first album tho :s

still like them though

im not really bothered if he beats the charts or not because at the end of the day, i wouldnt realyl like ot see him competing against the shit they have in the chart at the mo
rEEdy^^
Supreme

Postby Sweet and Tender Hooligan » Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:10 pm

oh well no 3 it is!

thats fair play i suppose - i would of been more pissed of if he was no2 since no1 hasent technically been on the shelves - it was just stupid downloading that did that one. I think morrissey didnt do that well on downloading parts my friend said last time he looked he was no 90 :o but that may not be reliable info.

and yeah mike skinner is a genuis, did he really not wright the music for 1st album? only no 8 or 9 or something for him, bit shocking.
I'm spellbound, but a woman divides
And the hills are alive with celibate cries
Sweet and Tender Hooligan
Supreme

Postby helmoz » Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:10 pm

#3, not bad, one of his biggest hits so far i think.

as for the streets new single... well maybe his other stuff is genius, but i think the new song is retarded: when he raps "when you're famous it's so easy to pull girls... but when you try to pull a girl who is also famous too, it's like when you wasn't famous..." i think hes really stating the obvious!
helmoz
Smiths Nut!

Postby stanyewest » Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:28 pm

The Streets is a good artist no doubt. Morrisey did very well, what was the only Smiths album that got no.1? Was it MIM or QID?
most people gaze not into the future or the past;they explore neither truth nor lies. they gaze at the TV.
stanyewest
Supreme

Postby elko » Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:23 pm

helmoz wrote:#3, not bad, one of his biggest hits so far i think.

as for the streets new single... well maybe his other stuff is genius, but i think the new song is retarded: when he raps "when you're famous it's so easy to pull girls... but when you try to pull a girl who is also famous too, it's like when you wasn't famous..." i think hes really stating the obvious!

The new album is rubbish. 'Never Went To Church' is destined to become the most annoying hit of the summer. 'Pranging Out' is good though.
elko
Site Admin

Postby sonandheir » Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:15 am

stanye west wrote:The Streets is a good artist no doubt. Morrisey did very well, what was the only Smiths album that got no.1? Was it MIM or QID?

Meat Is Murder. The Queen Is Dead reached #2. ;)
<span style='color:blue'>"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi</span>
sonandheir
Supreme

Return to Morrissey