[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Strangeways • View topic - Johnny Marr Officially A Member Of Modest Mouse

Johnny Marr Officially A Member Of Modest Mouse

For all he has done since The Smiths.

Postby elko » Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:52 pm

<a href="http://pitchforkmedia.com/page/news/Johnny_Marr_Officially_a_Member_of_Modest_Mouse#37735" target="_blank">http://pitchforkmedia.com/page/news/Johnny...est_Mouse#37735</a>

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->"He made a cautious commitment to write and record with us, and then the tighter we got, he was like, ‘okay, let's tour too.' Then he was pretty much a member of the band-- not pretty much. He's a full blown member of the band. It's really fuckin' nice."<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I can't wait to hear what this sounds like.
elko
Site Admin

Postby Shakespeare's Sister » Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:26 am

<!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Well I'm not listening no more<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
Shakespeare's Sister
Smiths Nut!

Postby Still Ill » Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:04 pm

Yikes. I'm very curious to hear what he'll contribute, I'm not a huge MM fan. I tried. I love 'Float On', that's about it. As for Johnny being a full-fledged member. I think he'll end up being more of a session player. But wait, he helped with the songwriting, so I could be wrong. I wonder what happened with the new Healers lineup.

He must like the Northwest climate (close to home!). He played with Pearl Jam at a charity gig in Seattle recently.
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

Postby some_dizzy_whore_1804 » Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:34 pm

I cannot wait for that album to come out!!! I love Modest Mouse and now that Johnny's a full blown member I love them all the more!!!

I really really re-he-healy hope a down under tour is on the agenda!

And now you know the truth about me, you won't see me anymore!
But i'm still fond of you...oh oh
some_dizzy_whore_1804
Supreme

Postby Lazy Dyke » Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:30 am

Lazy Dyke
Smiths Nut!

Postby Strange Infatuation » Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:41 am

Strange Infatuation

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:25 am

A note upon his desk
"P.S. Bring Me Home And Have Me!"
Leather elbows on a tweed coat
-Oh!-
Is THAT the best you can do ?
So came his reply :
"But on the desk is where I want you!"
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby some_dizzy_whore_1804 » Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:34 am

Modest mouse are headlining the southbound festival south f perth in december, & are doing a couple move over state :D:D:D Now he's a full fledged member, Johnny cant not come!

And now you know the truth about me, you won't see me anymore!
But i'm still fond of you...oh oh
some_dizzy_whore_1804
Supreme

Return to Johnny Marr