Louder Than Bombs Guitar Tab Book

For all he has done since The Smiths.

Postby welldonep » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:23 pm

Hello fellow Smithers ..... just wondering if anyone out there is lucky enough to own a copy of the Louder Than Bombs complete scores music book? I've been looking for this for quite some time, and being that it is out-of-print, it is nearly impossible to find.
If anyone has a copy that they wish to sell, I would definitely be interested in purchasing it. I am only looking for the complete scores version of the book, and not the one with piano/vocal/guitar chord boxes version. I would be willing to pay for the book, as well as give you the music books for The World Won't Listen, Best 1, and Best 2, and a 'copy' of the Meat is Murder book. The reason I want the complete scores is that it has the guitar tablature vs. the sheet music. So .... if anyone has this book, and is willing to part with it, please contact me. I realize that most fans would probably not wish to part with such an item, but perhaps there's someone out there who only needs the piano music.

Thanks, and cheers to all.

Peter
welldonep

Postby elko » Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:07 pm

As you say, this is a very, very rare book.

Can't help you I'm afraid, but welcome to the forum. Were you after it for a specific reason (seeing as the World Won't Listen would have pretty much the same songs surely)?
elko
Site Admin

Postby welldonep » Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:17 pm

The main reason I need the Louder than Bombs 'tab' book is because it has the guitar parts in tablature form versus the piano music with chord boxes.

I very much realize how rare this book is. I saw it on ebay a long while ago, but lost out on the auction. Oh well.

Cheers!

-p
welldonep

Postby Still Ill » Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:25 am

Good luck in your search. I seek out Smiths stuff on ebay on a semi-consistent basis (more looking than buying). I'm sure we'll keep an eye out for it though. Welcome, btw, Peter. <!--emo&:)-->Image<!--endemo-->

There's one songbook currently on auction (from Austin TX, couldn't link it), but I don't think it is the one you're looking for. <!--emo&:(-->Image<!--endemo-->
Last edited by Still Ill on Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

Return to Johnny Marr