Manic Street Preachers

All non-Smiths music chat goes here.

Postby Cracked Pleasures » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:57 am

Not fair. Only dates on mainland GB. How about the loyal fans here in Ireland? Why do we ALWAYS need to cross water to see a decent band? :( The Manics have a loyal fanbase here, and still we get not a single gig...

I'd love to see them again, but a flight and hotel are now beyond my means given my other upcoming plans... They should come to Ireland! :angry:
Keep it flaming your desire, always rising higher - Aim for stars and hit the sky
(Echo & The Bunnymen - Evergreen, 1996)

Capital punishment = murder

THE PASSION OF LOVERS IS FOR DEATH (Bauhaus, 1983)
Cracked Pleasures
Smiths Nut!

Postby Cracked Pleasures » Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:04 am

Damn, the Manics confirmed their first ever Turkish gig, and it is right here in Istanbul! Woohooo! I need to get tickets ASAP! They perform at Rock'n'Coke festival in Istanbul in September, headlining along with Turkish metal band Pentagram. The Manics come to Turkey, this is too good to be true! :D
Last edited by Cracked Pleasures on Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keep it flaming your desire, always rising higher - Aim for stars and hit the sky

Cracked Pleasures
Smiths Nut!

Postby Cracked Pleasures » Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:24 pm

Concert was awesome yesterday! A report has been posted in the "Gig review" topic. :D

Cracked Pleasures
Smiths Nut!

Previous

Return to Music Chat