ATP 2007 line up makes me happy!

All non-Smiths music chat goes here.

Postby elko » Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:11 pm

It does, thanks. I will probably leave it because I have little enough money as it is.

Or ...could I perhaps fit in your suitcase?
Last edited by elko on Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elko
Site Admin

Postby this_charming_girl » Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:33 pm

haha i doubt it, i'm not so good at travelling light so i doubt there'll be any room! :P

but you know you want to go really, i cant think of anything better to spend your money on...and its the best line up they'll have for aaaages! i'll just make you feel really bad about going until you give in now haha! :D
Eligible, not too stupid,
intelligible and cute as cupid,
knowledgeable,but not always right
salvageable, and free for the night.

<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/Stefi/?chartstyle=FortheGirls" target="_blank">Image</a>
this_charming_girl
Smiths Nut!

Postby Cracked Pleasures » Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:34 am

By the way, Echo & The Bunnymen have added several summer dates to their diary, including Isle of Skye festival off the coast of Scotland. Damn, I'd love to be there, I always fancied to go to the Scottish off-coast islands (the remotest bits of Europe possible, and definitely the remotest bits of Britain, true island life) and then to see the Bunnymen in such a decor must be fantastic. Reminds me of the eighties when they were one of the first bands ever to perform on the remote Outer Hebrides.

I'd like to leave Europe for a while, a year or so... but if I'd be still here by the summer, I'd fancy doing that Isle of Skye festival.
Keep it flaming your desire, always rising higher - Aim for stars and hit the sky
(Echo & The Bunnymen - Evergreen, 1996)

Capital punishment = murder

THE PASSION OF LOVERS IS FOR DEATH (Bauhaus, 1983)
Cracked Pleasures
Smiths Nut!

Postby this_charming_girl » Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:57 pm

ok i know i keep going on abut ATP, but.........ARCHITECTURE IN HELSINKI have been added!!! :D :D :D
this is gona be the best weekend of my life! :P
Eligible, not too stupid,
intelligible and cute as cupid,
knowledgeable,but not always right
salvageable, and free for the night.

<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/Stefi/?chartstyle=FortheGirls" target="_blank">Image</a>
this_charming_girl
Smiths Nut!

Postby Still Ill » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:55 pm

this_charming_girl wrote:Well you stay in the chalet things so smallest is room for 2, but i think all thats left is smallest 4 people. hope that made sense?! and yes, its truly awesome, if you add together the amount youd spend on seeing them separately its well worth it, its a damn awesome lineup! :D

It was Stuart Murdoch's idea for accommodations at a chalet when he started the Bowlie Weekender, which ATP was based on. It was in the bio of B&S I recently read. :D

Modest Mouse puts on a great performance. Two drum kits, no less! And well, Johnny Marr alone would be worth the big price.
Last edited by Still Ill on Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

Re:

Postby rorschach » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:43 am

this_charming_girl wrote:Ok just to rub it in to anyone who isnt going to this and wants to - some amaaazing people have been added -

PATTI SMITH
EXPLOSIONS IN THE SKY
APPLES IN STEREO
YO LA TENGO
LES SAVY FAV

:D :D

That is all. :P

I heart Les Savy Fav
Freedom is the only way, yeah

http://www.pbfcomics.com/
rorschach
Advanced