Music forum

All non-Smiths music chat goes here.

Postby Cracked Pleasures » Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:18 am

Does anyone know a good general music forum? With "general" I mean: about music in general and not just about one band. A forum where discussions about all types of bands and styles of music can be debated. Preferably one with many members and an active one with lot of posts per day.

No, I am NOT ditching Strangeways, I just have too much time on my hands that needs to be filled ;)
Keep it flaming your desire, always rising higher - Aim for stars and hit the sky
(Echo & The Bunnymen - Evergreen, 1996)

Capital punishment = murder

THE PASSION OF LOVERS IS FOR DEATH (Bauhaus, 1983)
Cracked Pleasures
Smiths Nut!

Postby Still Ill » Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:26 am

You could try ultimate-guitar.com. They have a lot of threads for all kinds of music. I did a quick scan and found Muse under Modern Rock :o. But it's not just talk for guitar afficionados. Murmurs.com (R.E.M. fansite) used to have a good general music forum. They're forum layout changed a bit, haven't been there in a long while. One of my favorites thought I haven't visited in a couple of months is Bowlie.com. More so for the indiepop, twee-minded type. A good thing, mind. I understand what your looking for CP, a place to really discuss music, because it's really when I tend to post the most.

Good luck in your search, let us know what you find. :)
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

Return to Music Chat