Last.fm

All non-Smiths music chat goes here.

Postby elko » Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:48 pm

My neighbours are still the same impeccably educated bunch. Perhaps you should stop listening to Britney....
elko
Site Admin

Postby rubygirl » Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:54 pm

elko wrote:My neighbours are still the same impeccably educated bunch. Perhaps you should stop listening to Britney....

...be glad I am so far away from you...
Color me red when I'm feeling blue.
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Postby Lazy Dyke » Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:19 pm

I'm having some problems with mine, my artists show up on my weekly chart but on my overall chart they don't. Strange eh?
Lazy Dyke
Smiths Nut!

Postby Still Ill » Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:41 pm

Mozzerella wrote:<!--quoteo(post=22348:date=Mar 28 2006, 07:39 PM:name=rubygirl)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rubygirl @ Mar 28 2006, 07:39 PM) [snapback]22348[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Well, we're just discussing how their 'system' of calculating neighbours suddenly drastically changed - and we ended up with completely new neighbours, nothing left to remind of the previous ones, at least in my case. And I was pleased with my neighbours, we really had plenty in common, I got in contact with some of them...Now I have neighbours who listen to techno, britney... :o

Britney! :blink: You seem to like the music taste of your top neighbour, though. I was lucky enough to get most of my old top neighbours back.

I might add that it's worth to complain sometimes. :D
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yeah, I actually contacted a neighbor too, and got a nice comment back (it's how I happily discovered The Clientele). Only once before did I compliment someone's list and got no feedback. Naturally I took it as a snub!

So this mix-up's probably why Ellis is my neighbor. But I can easily weed out the groups that put us on common ground! :P

Stranger, I've stopped trying to figure out why sometimes my tracks show up or not. There are occasional hiccups in the system.
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

Postby Mozzerella » Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:15 pm

_Stranger_ wrote:I'm having some problems with mine, my artists show up on my weekly chart but on my overall chart they don't. Strange eh?

The overall charts weren't updating for days. I think they should work properly now.
<a href='http://www.last.fm/user/Mozaic/?chartstyle=MeatisMurder' target='_blank'>Image</a>
Mozzerella
Smiths Nut!

Postby Still Ill » Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:47 pm

Some time ago Mark enlightened me on the different 'clusters' everyone belongs to. It's a good way to find out if the cluster you're in is having problems.
Last edited by Still Ill on Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

Postby Mozzerella » Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:09 am

Yeah, it's always worth checking the forums first if you're experiencing any problems.
<a href='http://www.last.fm/user/Mozaic/?chartstyle=MeatisMurder' target='_blank'>Image</a>
Mozzerella
Smiths Nut!

Postby The Boy with a thorn in his side » Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:47 am

Right, new computer, so I had to create a new profile, couldn't find a way of switching the computer being used.....

so I am now Monsieurcallow....will attempt to add you all
<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/edcallow/" target="_blank">.</a>
The Boy with a thorn in his side
Smiths Nut!

Postby Mozzerella » Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:36 pm

Ohh, right. Now I understand. :)
Mozzerella
Smiths Nut!

Postby Domestique » Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:16 pm

The Boy with a thorn in his side wrote:Right, new computer, so I had to create a new profile, couldn't find a way of switching the computer being used.....

Not sure why I didn't have you on my friends list before Ed, but I've added you now.
<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/Sucrose/?chartstyle=basicrt10" target="_blank"> Image </a>
Domestique
Smiths Nut!

Postby rubygirl » Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:46 pm

The Boy with a thorn in his side wrote:Right, new computer, so I had to create a new profile, couldn't find a way of switching the computer being used.....

OK,
you have been added!! :D
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Postby rubygirl » Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:59 pm

So,
I was in my hometowm for some days and installed the AS plugins there as well - with the intention to uninstall them when I am leaving.
Naturally, I forgot - so now the songs registered on my paged will be coming from two different sources, and part of them will not even be played by me, but by my parents. :blink:
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Postby Lorimoz » Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:01 pm

rubygirl wrote:......... part of them will not even be played by me, but by my parents. :blink:

So, what kind of songs can we expect to see on your list ?

Nobody loves us
Lorimoz
Smiths Nut!

Postby Domestique » Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:02 pm

rubygirl wrote:So,
I was in my hometowm for some days and installed the AS plugins there as well - with the intention to uninstall them when I am leaving.
Naturally, I forgot - so now the songs registered on my paged will be coming from two different sources, and part of them will not even be played by me, but by my parents. :blink:

Hmm, that may cause a problem with your submissions if there are songs being played on both PCs at the same time. You may start getting the dreaded "Spam protection triggered" notice :unsure:
<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/Sucrose/?chartstyle=basicrt10" target="_blank"> Image </a>
Domestique
Smiths Nut!

Postby Still Ill » Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:18 pm

rubygirl wrote:So,

I'm curious as well, Ruby! The upside being that at least they play music they enjoy while on the computer!
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

PreviousNext

Return to Music Chat