[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Strangeways • View topic - Last.fm

Last.fm

All non-Smiths music chat goes here.

Postby Herzeleid » Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:09 pm

thank you <!--emo&:)-->Image<!--endemo-->
Herzeleid
Regular

Postby Miserable Liar » Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:51 pm

I will now boast that I took the time to be arsed to do anything and used it to download this rather nice little thing.
You're gonna kill me, is that your plan?
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Postby Still Ill » Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:50 pm

MusicStrands. Anyone heard of it? Kinda like AS, except that there are too many genres, the search engines can test one's patience. But the cool thing is you can listen to snippets of songs. And also like itunes, there are playlists and the music can be purchased. The interface is blah though. I'll be sticking with AS.
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

Postby rubygirl » Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:40 am

OK,
this is my account there:
<a href='http://www.last.fm/user/rubygirlxmm/' target='_blank'>audioscrobbler profile</a>

But, do mind that I am using the computer on my working place and only some 'portions' of my music are present here, so it's not completely representative. On the other hand, you'll see nothing surprising there.
Color me red when I'm feeling blue.
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Postby Still Ill » Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:28 pm

Added you. <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo-->

I love AS. I've been listening to the streaming radio quite a bit lately, great way to expand your musical horizons-- I'm now getting a chance to listen to music from bands I've heard of but whose music I've never taken the time to check out.
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

Postby this_charming_girl » Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:29 pm

it's still on my to do list to download the plug in thing hehe! bu ill be sure to tell u all wen i do! <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo-->
Eligible, not too stupid,
intelligible and cute as cupid,
knowledgeable,but not always right
salvageable, and free for the night.

<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/Stefi/?chartstyle=FortheGirls" target="_blank">Image</a>
this_charming_girl
Smiths Nut!

Postby rubygirl » Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:42 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Still Ill+Oct 24 2005, 02:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Still Ill @ Oct 24 2005, 02:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Added you.  <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo-->

I love AS. I've been listening to the streaming radio quite a bit lately, great way to expand your musical horizons-- I'm now getting a chance to listen to music from bands I've heard of but whose music I've never taken the time to check out.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
AS is cool, I found there is a group of my hometown, one of the very few bulgarian groups - and its the bulgarian group with the most members(I even know some of them) , which really surprised me, az my hometown is not that big or anything. Guess we're some sort of music/Internet freaks, us, people from Haskovo. <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo-->

I also got as a neighbour some completely wondeful guy whose blog I am now reading regularly with great pleasure. It's so similar to one of ny best friend's blog, only without the black humor, but I can survive without black humor for some time.
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Postby Miserable Liar » Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:17 pm

My brother has removed the plug-in from the computer, so miserableliars audioscrobbler is no-more.
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:19 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-miserableliar+Nov 18 2005, 07:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (miserableliar @ Nov 18 2005, 07:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> My brother has removed the plug-in from the computer, so miserableliars audioscrobbler is no-more. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
Do 'im, Matt! Sort 'im out! Deck 'im!

Anyhow, this is very sad news.
elko
Site Admin

Postby rubygirl » Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:09 am

<!--QuoteBegin-miserableliar+Nov 18 2005, 07:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (miserableliar @ Nov 18 2005, 07:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->My brother has removed the plug-in from the computer, so miserableliars audioscrobbler is no-more.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
But Why? <!--emo&:(-->Image<!--endemo-->
Can't you fix this, Matt? Install them again? Seems so unfair... <!--emo&:ph34r:-->Image<!--endemo-->
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Postby Miserable Liar » Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:55 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-rubygirl+Nov 19 2005, 09:09 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rubygirl @ Nov 19 2005, 09:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-miserableliar+Nov 18 2005, 07:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (miserableliar @ Nov 18 2005, 07:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->My brother has removed the plug-in from the computer, so miserableliars audioscrobbler is no-more.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
But Why? <!--emo&:(-->Image<!--endemo-->
Can't you fix this, Matt? Install them again? Seems so unfair... <!--emo&:ph34r:-->Image<!--endemo--> <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
My brother is a twat, to be fair. He says it's "unnessacery", he said "Give me a reason to why you have it?" I said "so people can see what i'm listening to, it's a small application, it takes nothing of your space, why are you bothered?". There was no reasoning, case closed.
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Postby Miserable Liar » Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:56 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-elko+Nov 18 2005, 11:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (elko @ Nov 18 2005, 11:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-miserableliar+Nov 18 2005, 07:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (miserableliar @ Nov 18 2005, 07:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> My brother has removed the plug-in from the computer, so miserableliars audioscrobbler is no-more. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Do 'im, Matt! Sort 'im out! Deck 'im!

Anyhow, this is very sad news. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
'Tis very sad, <!--emo&:(-->Image<!--endemo-->
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Postby Alex » Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:40 pm

<a href='http://www.last.fm/user/ninny' target='_blank'>http://www.last.fm/user/ninny</a>
Alex
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:06 pm

Nice to see the Beatles at the top of your list there- that makes a few of us!
elko
Site Admin

Postby Miserable Liar » Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:20 pm

And Ben Folds Five there too! <!--emo&;)-->Image<!--endemo-->
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

PreviousNext

Return to Music Chat