Mixtape Swap

All non-Smiths music chat goes here.

Postby The Boy with a thorn in his side » Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:42 pm

elko wrote:This should be fun! But Ed knows every band ever! ED, if you are READING, could you send me your address please? If not, I'll get it off you on MSN somepoint.

Hah, I thought the same about a certain charming girl, but I've just finished (always seems to take a few days) the CD, and I think it's a banger.

Steffi, as soon as I get your address I'll pop it in the post, Elko, check your PMs pal.
<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/edcallow/" target="_blank">.</a>
The Boy with a thorn in his side
Smiths Nut!

Postby rubygirl » Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:00 pm

Pashernate_Lover wrote:<!--quoteo(post=35244:date=Oct 19 2006, 11:00 PM:name=elko)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(elko @ Oct 19 2006, 11:00 PM) [snapback]35244[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Okay...so just for clarity's sake, at the moment it looks like this:

Pash > TC > Still Ill > Ruby > me > Ed

And then the next person to join in. C'mon everyone......join in.

As Elko had said in October, this is how it stood then. It's just a couple of clicks away from where you were :)

I am sending TC's tomorrow! W000!
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

So, I am sending to Elko, right? :)
Color me red when I'm feeling blue.
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Postby Truman Capote » Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:07 am

rubygirl wrote:<!--quoteo(post=38113:date=Dec 12 2006, 08:27 AM:name=Pashernate_Lover)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pashernate_Lover @ Dec 12 2006, 08:27 AM) [snapback]38113[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
<!--quoteo(post=35244:date=Oct 19 2006, 11:00 PM:name=elko)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(elko @ Oct 19 2006, 11:00 PM) [snapback]35244[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Okay...so just for clarity's sake, at the moment it looks like this:

Pash > TC > Still Ill > Ruby > me > Ed

And then the next person to join in. C'mon everyone......join in.

As Elko had said in October, this is how it stood then. It's just a couple of clicks away from where you were :)

I am sending TC's tomorrow! W000!

So, I am sending to Elko, right? :)

That's correct Ruby.

I already sent mine to Es!
Truman Capote
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:21 pm

The Boy with a thorn in his side wrote:<!--quoteo(post=38133:date=Dec 12 2006, 10:21 PM:name=elko)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(elko @ Dec 12 2006, 10:21 PM) [snapback]38133[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
This should be fun! But Ed knows every band ever! ED, if you are READING, could you send me your address please? If not, I'll get it off you on MSN somepoint.

Hah, I thought the same about a certain charming girl, but I've just finished (always seems to take a few days) the CD, and I think it's a banger.

Steffi, as soon as I get your address I'll pop it in the post, Elko, check your PMs pal.
My PM inbox was full.....so I didn't get your addy. Don't worry, you're on MSN right now!
elko
Site Admin

Postby Still Ill » Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:18 pm

Hey Martyn, I got your CD and note yesterday! Been listening to it in my car. All artists I'm familiar with, and would you believe I only actually have the Talking Heads one? So a big thank you! I'll have to scan your cover and tracklisting for all to see. It's a great pic of the man himself on a bicycle. TC, doh. :)

Ruby, I'm a little worried, you should have received your package by now. :(
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

Postby Truman Capote » Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:54 pm

Wooo, you got it! I am so glad to know you liked it and yes, the cover's quite beautiful, isn't it? B)
Truman Capote
Smiths Nut!

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:49 am

I am truly sorry Truman, but being without a computer or magazines or any artistic skills you didn't get a cool cover... and I didn't have a Sharpie so I couldn't label the discs, but they are clearly packaged kinda! :-P Anyways, what they lack in refinement they make up for in awesomeness. I hope you get them soon!!!
A note upon his desk
"P.S. Bring Me Home And Have Me!"
Leather elbows on a tweed coat
-Oh!-
Is THAT the best you can do ?
So came his reply :
"But on the desk is where I want you!"
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby The Boy with a thorn in his side » Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:04 am

Steffi's is just sat here in a blank envelope, she seems to have somewhat vanished, if anyone sees her (on here or on emessen or wherever) if you could ask her to pm/email me with her address then that'd be grand :)

also, I've made loads of mix CDs for friends recently, and what with the playlists and artwork being digital, they're easily re-made...so, in the interests of christmas cheer I'd be happy to send some of the less personal ones to anyone who wants one, anyone interested?
Smiths Nut!

Postby Truman Capote » Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:59 pm

Pashernate_Lover wrote:I am truly sorry Truman, but being without a computer or magazines or any artistic skills you didn't get a cool cover... and I didn't have a Sharpie so I couldn't label the discs, but they are clearly packaged kinda! :-P Anyways, what they lack in refinement they make up for in awesomeness. I hope you get them soon!!!

I am looking forward to receive them and don't worry about cool covers, pashy please don't be sorry for that, whatever comes from you will be special and cool because you are a doll, a beautiful doll. MUAH! TC loves you.

The Boy with a thorn in his side wrote:also, I've made loads of mix CDs for friends recently, and what with the playlists and artwork being digital, they're easily re-made...so, in the interests of christmas cheer I'd be happy to send some of the less personal ones to anyone who wants one, anyone interested?

I am interested! :D
Truman Capote
Smiths Nut!

Postby Boxguy » Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:12 am

The Boy with a thorn in his side wrote:also, I've made loads of mix CDs for friends recently, and what with the playlists and artwork being digital, they're easily re-made...so, in the interests of christmas cheer I'd be happy to send some of the less personal ones to anyone who wants one, anyone interested?

Count me in there as well!
Boxguy
Site Admin

Postby The Boy with a thorn in his side » Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:23 pm

excellent!

Truman, you shall receive "Anal" (it'll become clear when you see the cover) and Boxguy, anticipate "How To Survive A Robot Uprising In 18 Easy Steps"

anyone else?
Smiths Nut!

Postby this_charming_girl » Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:33 pm

i totally forgot about sending mine to Pashernate Lover, i dont know if she still wants it?!

But the one i got from Ed rocks, i have it in my car so i can dance, in a safe payign attention to the road still kind of way of course! :D
Eligible, not too stupid,
intelligible and cute as cupid,
knowledgeable,but not always right
salvageable, and free for the night.

<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/Stefi/?chartstyle=FortheGirls" target="_blank">Image</a>
this_charming_girl
Smiths Nut!

Postby Truman Capote » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:48 pm

The Boy with a thorn in his side wrote:Truman, you shall receive "Anal"

What are you saying to me, you degenerate young man?!!! :D
Truman Capote
Smiths Nut!

Postby The Boy with a thorn in his side » Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:40 pm

haha, no offense meant, I assure you

drop me a PM with your address and I'll pop it in the post when I get a minute, bit manic round these parts lately

(you too boxguy :) )
Smiths Nut!

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:20 am

Truman Capote wrote:<!--quoteo(post=38411:date=Jan 2 2007, 04:23 PM:name=The Boy with a thorn in his side)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The Boy with a thorn in his side @ Jan 2 2007, 04:23 PM) [snapback]38411[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Truman, you shall receive "Anal"

What are you saying to me, you degenerate young man?!!! :D

How did you like mine, darling?

EDIT: And by mine I mean, TC- did you like your mixed CD?
Last edited by Pashernate_Lover on Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
A note upon his desk
"P.S. Bring Me Home And Have Me!"
Leather elbows on a tweed coat
-Oh!-
Is THAT the best you can do ?
So came his reply :
"But on the desk is where I want you!"
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

PreviousNext

Return to Music Chat