[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Strangeways • View topic - Mixtape Swap

Mixtape Swap

All non-Smiths music chat goes here.

Postby clarky » Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:28 am

id be happy to join in on this, if there was a general hint of what to do
clarky
Smiths Nut!

Postby Still Ill » Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:18 am

<!--QuoteBegin-elko+Jun 17 2005, 11:45 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (elko @ Jun 17 2005, 11:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
I got my first CD from the mixtape swap I'm involved in two days ago, and wow, an hour's worth of.....trance! YEY!

<!--emo&:lol:-->Image<!--endemo--><!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Trance, eh? I feel for you! Must've felt like several hour's worth!

I don't know why I'm not signed up on Bowlie yet, I'm on there every now and then. Maybe I could just limit my postings on there. Maybe the amount of members is somewhat intimidating, I guess. But it's one of the sites I do like.

So how different is the other mixtape swap you were involved with? (though look where it landed you!)

Welcome, clarky. I guess we're just exploring ways to get it going. <!--emo&:blink:-->Image<!--endemo--> Feel free to give in any input anyone.
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

Postby clarky » Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:25 pm

could be made as easy as making a tape, picking names out of a hat if there a lot involved and deciding who will swap, posting it and seeing what we end up with, although im under the idea that was the plan from the start
clarky
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:31 pm

That is pretty much the plan, I think.

If we could just get maybe 10 members who'd do it, would certainly be worth a go.
elko
Site Admin

Postby clarky » Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:40 pm

how many we got?
clarky
Smiths Nut!

Postby Still Ill » Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:07 pm

I've been working on a playlist, so throw my name in the hat. How about a poll to to see who's interested? This thread may be lost to any posters or readers, if it ends up down below again. I can tinker around with it later, elko's probably catching up on sleep! Of course anyone else can try, too.
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

Postby clarky » Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:17 pm

i'll probably get to working on one soon...
clarky
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:23 pm

Tell ya what, I'll pin this thread. Even if you've posted in here before, post clearly below if you'd like to participate. This way I can keep a list of who's in, and when we have enough, try giving it a go.
elko
Site Admin

Postby rubygirl » Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:28 pm

i am interested in participating, sounds like fun to me <!--emo&:P-->Image<!--endemo-->
Color me red when I'm feeling blue.
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:30 pm

Nice one, I'll keep editing the first post on the first page to keep a list of those who're in it.
elko
Site Admin

Postby clarky » Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:29 pm

count me in
clarky
Smiths Nut!

Postby Still Ill » Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:07 am

I'm in. Be forwarned, it may cost about 22 pounds to post to the U.S., so if my name stays at the bottom of the hat, well, I'll try not to cry out 'conspiracy!' <!--emo&:(-->Image<!--endemo-->

Okay, it's actually about 7 pounds, not 22!
Last edited by Still Ill on Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

Postby rubygirl » Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:33 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Still Ill+Jul 1 2005, 06:07 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Still Ill @ Jul 1 2005, 06:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I'm in. Be forwarned, it may cost about 22 pounds to post to the U.S., so if my name stays at the bottom of the hat, well, I'll try not to cry out 'conspiracy!'  <!--emo&:(-->Image<!--endemo--><!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Which reminds that I have no idea what it might cost to sent a CD from here <!--emo&:unsure:-->Image<!--endemo-->
Have to check out very soon, I hope it will be affordable.
Color me red when I'm feeling blue.
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Postby clarky » Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:38 pm

dont recall it being as bad as 22 quid to send a cd to the us last time

usually they charge you on weight, think it cost me like a fiver to send a mate about 8 cds
clarky
Smiths Nut!

Postby Still Ill » Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:35 pm

Hi clarky, didn't see you're post. You're right, I doubled the amount instead of dividing the cost in half! That might still be a bit much for some people.
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

PreviousNext

Return to Music Chat