What Other Band Is The Greatest?

All non-Smiths music chat goes here.

Postby Perfect Drug » Thu Sep 15, 2005 2:25 pm

Morrissey. Never got into those other bands.
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>At all events when, after many hours, the door was opened and people thronged in, they found the murderer unconscious and in a raging fever. The prince was sitting by him, motionless, and each time that the sick man gave a laugh, or a shout, he hastened to pass his own trembling hand over his companion's hair and cheeks, as though trying to soothe and quiet him. But alas he understood nothing of what was said to him, and recognized none of those who surrounded him.</span>
Perfect Drug
Supreme

Postby chicken » Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:23 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Perfect Drug+Sep 15 2005, 02:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Perfect Drug @ Sep 15 2005, 02:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Morrissey. Never got into those other bands. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
clearly the pixies would be worth your time. start with either doolittle or bossanova. i cut my pixie teeth on doolittle on vinyl, which i still have <!--emo&:B-->Image<!--endemo--> <!--emo&:guitar:-->Image<!--endemo-->
chicken
Smiths Nut!

Postby Perfect Drug » Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:40 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-chicken+Sep 17 2005, 05:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chicken @ Sep 17 2005, 05:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Perfect Drug+Sep 15 2005, 02:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Perfect Drug @ Sep 15 2005, 02:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Morrissey. Never got into those other bands. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
clearly the pixies would be worth your time. start with either doolittle or bossanova. i cut my pixie teeth on doolittle on vinyl, which i still have <!--emo&:B-->Image<!--endemo--> <!--emo&:guitar:-->Image<!--endemo--> <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
i know the pixies. not really my thing.
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>At all events when, after many hours, the door was opened and people thronged in, they found the murderer unconscious and in a raging fever. The prince was sitting by him, motionless, and each time that the sick man gave a laugh, or a shout, he hastened to pass his own trembling hand over his companion's hair and cheeks, as though trying to soothe and quiet him. But alas he understood nothing of what was said to him, and recognized none of those who surrounded him.</span>
Perfect Drug
Supreme

Postby chicken » Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:33 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Perfect Drug+Sep 17 2005, 07:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Perfect Drug @ Sep 17 2005, 07:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-chicken+Sep 17 2005, 05:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chicken @ Sep 17 2005, 05:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Perfect Drug+Sep 15 2005, 02:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Perfect Drug @ Sep 15 2005, 02:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Morrissey. Never got into those other bands. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
clearly the pixies would be worth your time. start with either doolittle or bossanova. i cut my pixie teeth on doolittle on vinyl, which i still have <!--emo&:B-->Image<!--endemo--> <!--emo&:guitar:-->Image<!--endemo--> <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
i know the pixies. not really my thing. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
i gather you would add smashing pumpkins to the list of votes? if so, i'd not argue. though i'd put pixies and smiths above them....then again, i like mustard on my chips.
chicken
Smiths Nut!

Postby InMyPlace » Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:23 pm

Other.

Although I don't think I could really even pick one single band that embodies the greatest greatness. Or second greatest greatness. Or something.

hmm...
But its all so subjective anyways

<!--emo&:guitar:-->Image<!--endemo-->
I Hate The Way That We Expect To Fail And Then We Fail
And Then We Get Better Because We've Failed
InMyPlace

Previous

Return to Music Chat