[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Strangeways • View topic - What was the No 1 song the day you were born?

What was the No 1 song the day you were born?

All non-Smiths music chat goes here.

Postby Mozzerella » Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:24 pm

I hope this hasn't been posted here before.

<a href='http://www.thisdayinmusic.com/member/birthdayno1.php' target='_blank'>http://www.thisdayinmusic.com/member/birthdayno1.php</a>

The No 1 songs the day I was born were:

UK January - Pilot <!--emo&:blink:-->Image<!--endemo-->
US You're no good - Linda Ronstadt <!--emo&:huh:-->Image<!--endemo-->

And I might as well mention my life's theme songs:

UK No limit - 2 Unlimited
US I will always love you - Whitney Houston

<!--emo&:o-->Image<!--endemo--> What can I say...
Last edited by Mozzerella on Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<a href='http://www.last.fm/user/Mozaic/?chartstyle=MeatisMurder' target='_blank'>Image</a>
Mozzerella
Smiths Nut!

Postby Still Ill » Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:34 pm

What a cool site!
*Proudly* Baby Love - The Supremes, for both. Much better than Ronstandt and Houston! <!--emo&:P-->Image<!--endemo-->
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

Postby Grim O'Grady » Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:33 pm

I remember you - Frank Ifield (UK)

Sheila - Tommy Roe (USA)

I must take a bow!

love

Grim

P.s. super thread btw

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>"It was time to wise-up and get a haircut."</span>
Grim O'Grady
Smiths Nut!

Postby HadjiQuest » Thu Sep 15, 2005 2:07 am

Foolish Beat - Debbie Gibson (US)

I Owe You Nothing - Bros (UK)

Haha, I'm young.

<!--emo&:(-->Image<!--endemo-->
HadjiQuest
Supreme

Postby this_charming_girl » Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:32 pm

woo! oh yeah, mine is The Look - Roxette (USA) i love roxette haha! <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo-->

and madonna -like a prayer (UK), meh.
Eligible, not too stupid,
intelligible and cute as cupid,
knowledgeable,but not always right
salvageable, and free for the night.

<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/Stefi/?chartstyle=FortheGirls" target="_blank">Image</a>
this_charming_girl
Smiths Nut!

Postby Perfect Drug » Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:45 pm

Sept. 11th 1988:

A Groovy Kind Of Love - Phil Collins (UK)
Sweet Child O Mine - Guns N' Roses (US) <!--emo&<_<-->Image<!--endemo-->
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>At all events when, after many hours, the door was opened and people thronged in, they found the murderer unconscious and in a raging fever. The prince was sitting by him, motionless, and each time that the sick man gave a laugh, or a shout, he hastened to pass his own trembling hand over his companion's hair and cheeks, as though trying to soothe and quiet him. But alas he understood nothing of what was said to him, and recognized none of those who surrounded him.</span>
Perfect Drug
Supreme

Postby The Boy with a thorn in his side » Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:47 pm

Pah, I knew before I even did it that I would end up with band aid.
Stupid early in the year birthday.
<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/edcallow/" target="_blank">.</a>
The Boy with a thorn in his side
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:40 pm

Mine are too crap even to mention.
elko
Site Admin

Postby Mozzerella » Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:52 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-HadjiQuest+Sep 15 2005, 05:07 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HadjiQuest @ Sep 15 2005, 05:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Foolish Beat - Debbie Gibson (US)

I Owe You Nothing - Bros (UK)

Haha, I'm young.

<!--emo&:(-->Image<!--endemo--> <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
I'm old. I remeber those coming out.
<a href='http://www.last.fm/user/Mozaic/?chartstyle=MeatisMurder' target='_blank'>Image</a>
Mozzerella
Smiths Nut!

Postby Mozzerella » Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:53 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Perfect Drug+Sep 15 2005, 06:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Perfect Drug @ Sep 15 2005, 06:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Sept. 11th 1988:

A Groovy Kind Of Love - Phil Collins (UK)
Sweet Child O Mine - Guns N' Roses (US) <!--emo&<_<-->Image<!--endemo--> <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
And these. I used to like Guns n'Roses. <!--emo&:)-->Image<!--endemo-->
Mozzerella
Smiths Nut!

Postby Mozzerella » Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:56 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-elko+Sep 15 2005, 07:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (elko @ Sep 15 2005, 07:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Mine are too crap even to mention. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
Now now, Elko. Don't be shy. Look at mine. <!--emo&:lol:-->Image<!--endemo-->
Mozzerella
Smiths Nut!

Postby Miserable Liar » Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:00 pm

Do They Know It's Christmas? - Band Aid II

I suddenly feel rather sick, and I wish i'd never even left my mother (or my father for that matter!).
You're gonna kill me, is that your plan?
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Postby Miserable Liar » Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:02 pm

<!--emo&:P-->Image<!--endemo-->

Elko's = Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You - Glenn Medeiros

Well, i've never heard of it!
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Postby The Boy with a thorn in his side » Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:14 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-miserableliar+Sep 15 2005, 06:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (miserableliar @ Sep 15 2005, 06:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Do They Know It's Christmas? - Band Aid II

I suddenly feel rather sick, and I wish i'd never even left my mother (or my father for that matter!). <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
Whens your birthday mate?
<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/edcallow/" target="_blank">.</a>
The Boy with a thorn in his side
Smiths Nut!

Postby Miserable Liar » Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:16 pm

28th December 1989
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Next

Return to Music Chat