[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Strangeways • View topic - Songs you despise!

Songs you despise!

All non-Smiths music chat goes here.

Postby Miserable Liar » Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:04 pm

Think of some!
There is always at least one song that makes you cringe.

I'm still thinking, proceed.........
You're gonna kill me, is that your plan?
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Postby rubygirl » Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:09 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-miserableliar+Sep 20 2005, 01:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (miserableliar @ Sep 20 2005, 01:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Think of some!
There is always at least one song that makes you cringe.
<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I can think of thousands! <!--emo&:ph34r:-->Image<!--endemo-->

My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion

Pretty much any song sung by Lenny Kravitz or Mariah Carey...
Color me red when I'm feeling blue.
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Postby HandsomeDevil » Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:35 pm

Anything by Missy Elliot - how I hate this overgrown, talentless and vulgar beached whale.
I wish she would just 'go away' and spare the world the ear splitting tripe that is her 'music'.....
HandsomeDevil
Supreme

Postby rubygirl » Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:42 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-HandsomeDevil+Sep 20 2005, 03:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HandsomeDevil @ Sep 20 2005, 03:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Anything by Missy Elliot - how I hate this overgrown, talentless and vulgar beached whale.
I wish she would just 'go away' and spare the world the ear splitting tripe that is her 'music'.....<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Quite the same sentiments here...maybe we should also have a thread for 'bands/artists you despise'...
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Postby Miserable Liar » Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:52 pm

Anything by Starsailor, oh god they do my head in!
"Don't you know you got your daddy's eyes, your daddy was an alcoholic." - That just makes me cringe, the guy's face too, grrrrrrr!
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Postby Miserable Liar » Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:55 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-rubygirl+Sep 20 2005, 03:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rubygirl @ Sep 20 2005, 03:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-HandsomeDevil+Sep 20 2005, 03:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HandsomeDevil @ Sep 20 2005, 03:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Anything by Missy Elliot - how I hate this overgrown, talentless and vulgar beached whale.
I wish she would just 'go away' and spare the world the ear splitting tripe that is her 'music'.....<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Quite the same sentiments here...maybe we should also have a thread for 'bands/artists you despise'... <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
Start it ruby!
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:43 pm

Hah. About 99% of songs.
elko
Site Admin

Postby this_charming_girl » Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:28 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-elko+Sep 20 2005, 05:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (elko @ Sep 20 2005, 05:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Hah. About 99% of songs. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
agreed! well the whole of the charts for a start, every sinlge song they play on the radio, which is why i never listen to it!
Eligible, not too stupid,
intelligible and cute as cupid,
knowledgeable,but not always right
salvageable, and free for the night.

<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/Stefi/?chartstyle=FortheGirls" target="_blank">Image</a>
this_charming_girl
Smiths Nut!

Postby Mr-Shankly » Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:46 pm

elko has just reminded me, lynrd skynrd, freebird.
Names, secret names. But never in my favour.
Mr-Shankly
Smiths Nut!

Postby HadjiQuest » Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:56 pm

Do You Want To? is vile.

I don't care what you all say.
HadjiQuest
Supreme

Postby elko » Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:02 pm

Nowt wrong with being strong-minded, I guess. But it's no Celine Dion, c'mon!
elko
Site Admin

Postby Miserable Liar » Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:03 pm

You shouldn't care, we don't care that you think it's vile . <!--emo&:P-->Image<!--endemo-->
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Postby Alabaster Crashes Down » Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:18 pm

I love everthing that everyone else hates. My neighbours know this, after suffering the 27th playing of 'Could it be magic' by Take That thundering through the wall.
Alabaster Crashes Down
Smiths Nut!

Postby Miserable Liar » Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:29 pm

Anything by Simply Red.
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Postby rubygirl » Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:38 pm

Anything by Jennifer Lopez <!--emo&:ph34r:-->Image<!--endemo-->
They should lock her somewhere - and throw away the key <!--emo&:angry:-->Image<!--endemo-->
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Next

Return to Music Chat