[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Strangeways • View topic - Songs you despise!

Songs you despise!

All non-Smiths music chat goes here.

Postby Perfect Drug » Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:23 pm

My Chemical Romance - Helena
Maroon 5 - everything, but 'This Love' more than all.

I'll add when I'll remember more.
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>At all events when, after many hours, the door was opened and people thronged in, they found the murderer unconscious and in a raging fever. The prince was sitting by him, motionless, and each time that the sick man gave a laugh, or a shout, he hastened to pass his own trembling hand over his companion's hair and cheeks, as though trying to soothe and quiet him. But alas he understood nothing of what was said to him, and recognized none of those who surrounded him.</span>
Perfect Drug
Supreme

Postby rubygirl » Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:34 am

<!--QuoteBegin-Perfect Drug+Oct 2 2005, 07:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Perfect Drug @ Oct 2 2005, 07:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Maroon 5 - everything, but 'This Love' more than all.
<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
And I like them - Songs About Jane is one of the very few albums I can listen to from start to finish.

A song I utterly despise is The Streets of Philadelphia by ol'Brucey Springsteen, it always gets on my nerves really bad. <!--emo&:angry:-->Image<!--endemo-->
Color me red when I'm feeling blue.
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Postby helmoz » Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:44 pm

"this love" by maroon 5 is sooo annoying, especially the chorus!
also "cant get you out of my head" by kylie minogue is annoying, especially the "la la la" bits!
and anything involving the crazy frog is really annoying!

helmoz
Smiths Nut!

Postby rubygirl » Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:04 am

Money for Nothing by the god-damned Dire Straits, my colleague is playing them right now and I remembered just how I hate this number <!--emo&:angry:-->Image<!--endemo-->
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Postby Miserable Liar » Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:22 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-rubygirl+Oct 6 2005, 10:04 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rubygirl @ Oct 6 2005, 10:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Money for Nothing by the god-damned Dire Straits, my colleague is playing them right now and I remembered just how I hate this number <!--emo&:angry:-->Image<!--endemo--> <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
REALLY?!
I love that song, and I ain't ashamed to admit it! (Otherwise I would've posted it in the now legnedary 'Songs you are ashamed to like' topic <!--emo&:P-->Image<!--endemo--> )
You're gonna kill me, is that your plan?
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Postby rubygirl » Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:49 am

<!--QuoteBegin-miserableliar+Oct 6 2005, 04:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (miserableliar @ Oct 6 2005, 04:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-rubygirl+Oct 6 2005, 10:04 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rubygirl @ Oct 6 2005, 10:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Money for Nothing by the god-damned Dire Straits, my colleague is playing them right now and I remembered just how I hate this number <!--emo&:angry:-->Image<!--endemo--> <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
REALLY?!
I love that song, and I ain't ashamed to admit it! (Otherwise I would've posted it in the now legnedary 'Songs you are ashamed to like' topic <!--emo&:P-->Image<!--endemo--> ) <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
It's not a song to be ashamed of liking, but something in it simply annoys me <!--emo&:ph34r:-->Image<!--endemo-->
Last edited by rubygirl on Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:14 pm

No, I actually think it is deifnately a song to be ashamed of liking! Matt, you should be ashamed!
elko
Site Admin

Postby rEEdy^^ » Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:58 pm

anything that relates to r'n'b or hip hop------its all rediculous, has no meaning, But the smiths however....lol <!--emo&:B-->Image<!--endemo-->
rEEdy^^
Supreme

Postby rubygirl » Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:09 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-rEEdy^^+Oct 7 2005, 01:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEEdy^^ @ Oct 7 2005, 01:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> anything that relates to r'n'b or hip hop------its all rediculous, has no meaning, But the smiths however....lol <!--emo&:B-->Image<!--endemo--> <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
I know exactly what you mean! <!--emo&:P-->Image<!--endemo-->

Eminem. I despise him and his songs really very much <!--emo&:angry:-->Image<!--endemo-->
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Postby Miserable Liar » Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:58 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-elko+Oct 7 2005, 01:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (elko @ Oct 7 2005, 01:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> No, I actually think it is deifnately a song to be ashamed of liking! Matt, you should be ashamed! <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
Well i', not, infact, I have 'The Very Best of Dire Straits' on my computer <!--emo&:P-->Image<!--endemo--> Must give it a proper listen, but that song is brilliant!
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Postby Still Ill » Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:55 pm

Why is Dire Straits soooo hated?
Matt, I enjoy just some of their stuff. Lady Writer, Sultans of Swing are the 2 I like best. I've always been drawn to their stuff, musically. (There are some lilting guitar stuff with some nice melodies to them.)

Funnily though, I've never cared for Money for Nothing.

So there. *deep breath* <!--emo&;)-->Image<!--endemo-->
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

Postby Mr-Shankly » Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:13 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Still Ill+Oct 7 2005, 07:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Still Ill @ Oct 7 2005, 07:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Why is Dire Straits soooo hated?
Matt, I enjoy just some of their stuff. Lady Writer, Sultans of Swing are the 2 I like best. I've always been drawn to their stuff, musically. (There are some lilting guitar stuff with some nice melodies to them.)

So there. *deep breath*  <!--emo&;)-->Image<!--endemo--> <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Dad rock at its finest. <!--emo&:rolleyes:-->Image<!--endemo-->
Last edited by Mr-Shankly on Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Names, secret names. But never in my favour.
Mr-Shankly
Smiths Nut!

Postby Still Ill » Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:26 pm

Had to laugh at that one. <!--emo&:lol:-->Image<!--endemo-->
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

Postby Miserable Liar » Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:29 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Mr-Shankly+Oct 7 2005, 08:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr-Shankly @ Oct 7 2005, 08:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Still Ill+Oct 7 2005, 07:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Still Ill @ Oct 7 2005, 07:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Why is Dire Straits soooo hated?

So there. *deep breath*  <!--emo&;)-->Image<!--endemo--> <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Dad rock at its finest. <!--emo&:rolleyes:-->Image<!--endemo--> <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Call me daddy...... <!--emo&:blink:-->Image<!--endemo-->
Last edited by Miserable Liar on Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Postby Still Ill » Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:40 pm

Careful what you ask for. Might take care of the multiple Matt's on here! <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo-->
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

PreviousNext

Return to Music Chat