Billy Idol

All non-Smiths music chat goes here.

Postby Still Ill » Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:58 pm

My friend took me to his concert last night. I last saw him in 1983! Anyway, I'd forgotten what a great show he puts on. But I went to see Steve Stevens, not Billy. Steve is an awesome guitar player, I'm not into the whole guitar shredding thing, but he knows how to do a lot with a guitar. He's always kind of reminded me of a wild Johnny Marr. And the hightlight was when Billy Idol's personal security guard took over on drums (damn good too!), the keyboardist and drummer strapped on guitars, and all six of them were lined up on front of the stage playing. We were at the very front, what a night. Hm, time for me to pull out some Billy Idol music. Billy looks good at 50+, too.
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

Postby Sweet and Tender Hooligan » Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:29 am

nice i have always loved white wedding such a class song.
I'm spellbound, but a woman divides
And the hills are alive with celibate cries
Sweet and Tender Hooligan
Supreme

Postby rubygirl » Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:41 am

<!--QuoteBegin-Sweet and Tender Hooligan+Mar 26 2005, 11:28 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sweet and Tender Hooligan @ Mar 26 2005, 11:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->nice i have always loved white wedding such a class song.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Oh yes - I love it too, one of my fave rock tracks. And when I was a kid I was absolutely fascinated by the video to The Cradle Of Love.
Color me red when I'm feeling blue.
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Return to Music Chat