Planet Void

All non-Smiths music chat goes here.

Postby weasey » Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:04 pm

I was wondering if anyone on here frequented the music pages on channel 4 teletext. It is quite insightful and comprehensive and has loads of news, reviews, opinions, listings and interviews. What is more is is totally free of course and is essentially like an old fashioned music weekly (except it is updated daily).

page 350 if anyone else is as sad as me....or just unemployed and sick of deal or no deal. Oh and I must warn you, the pages change just that little bit too quickly to read them all in one go, so you have to let everything go round twice.
"EDUCATION IN REVERSE"
weasey
Supreme

Postby Alabaster Crashes Down » Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:48 pm

I've been printed on there twice. I talked crap both times. Once was to complain about that advert 'speakeasy' they have at the end. For years, that's pissed me off.

Alo, I've been printed on Mega-zine, which is also on teletext many many times.
Alabaster Crashes Down
Smiths Nut!

Postby Bref » Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:08 pm

I used to read the vibe and backchat on ceefax but due to bbc budget cuts they are no more, i'll check out channel 4's version later though. I was printed once encouraging people to listen to Morrissey B)
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Book Antiqua--><span style="font-family:Book Antiqua"><!--/fonto--><!--fonto:Arial Narrow--><span style="font-family:Arial Narrow"><!--/fonto--><!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto-->Half of the time we're gone but we don't know where,
we don't know where.
<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->
Bref
Smiths Nut!

Postby Alabaster Crashes Down » Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:24 pm

my sig is from a page that used to be on teletext called digitiser.

I loved it, and especially the man's diary that was printed on there everyday.

I have posted this link many times and will continue to do so until it gets the recongition it deserves..:P

<a href="http://www.bell101.freeserve.co.uk/Diary.htm" target="_blank">http://www.bell101.freeserve.co.uk/Diary.htm</a>
Last edited by Alabaster Crashes Down on Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alabaster Crashes Down
Smiths Nut!

Return to Music Chat