Deano

Craig Gannon, Ivor Perry, Stephen Street, John Porter, Troy Tate, what are they up to?

Postby this_charming_girl » Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:55 pm

I feel that seeing as there are these rumours they are parting ways etc he should have an apreciation thread!

what does everyone think of him in general? Moz obviously thinks a lot of him, personally i think he's found love! <!--emo&;)-->Image<!--endemo--> but thats just me maybe!

Stefi
Eligible, not too stupid,
intelligible and cute as cupid,
knowledgeable,but not always right
salvageable, and free for the night.

<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/Stefi/?chartstyle=FortheGirls" target="_blank">Image</a>
this_charming_girl
Smiths Nut!

Postby Domestique » Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:06 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-this_charming_girl+Jul 10 2005, 07:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (this_charming_girl @ Jul 10 2005, 07:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I feel that seeing as there are these rumours they are parting ways etc he should have an apreciation thread!

what does everyone think of him in general? Moz obviously thinks a lot of him, personally i think he's found love!  <!--emo&;)-->Image<!--endemo-->  but thats just me maybe!

Stefi<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
A bit of clarification is probably needed here, seeing as it was me who opened this particular can of worms. I heard yesterday that Boz had quit working with Morrissey and returned to England. Then Clarky mentioned that Deano was touring with Good Charlotte, and somehow the two stories merged together. So can I just say I've heard absolutely nothing about Dean leaving Morrissey's band, and there's nothing to suggest he has. Still, that's no reason not to continue this thread-people like to be appreciated! <!--emo&:B-->Image<!--endemo-->
<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/Sucrose/?chartstyle=basicrt10" target="_blank"> Image </a>
Domestique
Smiths Nut!

Postby this_charming_girl » Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:10 pm

hehe yey! i got worried then, wouldnt be the same without deano! poor Moz! <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo-->

<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/Stefi/?chartstyle=FortheGirls" target="_blank">Image</a>
this_charming_girl
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:07 pm

Scuse my ignorance, but who is Deano? Morrissey's drummer? The good-looking one?
elko
Site Admin

Postby this_charming_girl » Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:08 pm

hehe yep that's the one, the guy who, at the end of the gig when thanking all the band he called 'the magnificent Deano' he lurves him! <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo-->

this_charming_girl
Smiths Nut!

Postby clarky » Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:58 pm

i still remember during a jonathon ross interview someone accuseed deano of being gay....deano took it in his pride mind
clarky
Smiths Nut!

Postby Still Ill » Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:34 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-elko+Jul 10 2005, 09:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (elko @ Jul 10 2005, 09:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Scuse my ignorance, but who is Deano? Morrissey's drummer? The good-looking one?<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
That'd be the handsome I had my photo taken with and one of the two I submitted here. *long forgotton* <!--emo&:P-->Image<!--endemo-->

Glad to see you retracing your steps on that one clarky, I was going to have to say something to disspell those rumors! But Boz does seem to have his own projects in the works during Moz's downtime. The rumor does seem to be Moz working on a new album, but who knows how long, if he has to find yet another record label.
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:41 pm

Somehow I don't think he'll have any trouble finding a new label this time. Before YATQ it seemed his career was on the wane, whereas now he would be a valuable commodity to almost any record label.
elko
Site Admin

Postby Still Ill » Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:57 pm

Yeah, but Morrissey forgets he has to get signed on, not the other way around. He's turned his nose up to other labels in the past. Don't know how much more of a luxury that will be for him now.

Well I'm completely mistaken:

from M-solo, "After widespread speculation that the former Smiths frontman would cut his business ties with Sanctuary Group, executives at the British independent music firm tell Billboard they are confident of securing his services." Good to know he still has plenty of clout in the business.
Last edited by Still Ill on Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

Return to Other Players