Hello.

Postby Kathleen » Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:33 am

This seems like a very kind, small community. I'm surprised there aren't any larger Smiths messageboards (this is the only one I could find) considering what a devoted following they have. :unsure: I'm happy to be here nonetheless.

I'm sixteen later this month, from Chicago. I used to post on ateaseweb.com/mb (but left because it's a shithole), anyone else who posts there is probably familiar with me. :)
Last edited by Kathleen on Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
<!--fonto:Georgia--><span style="font-family:Georgia"><!--/fonto--><!--coloro:black--><span style="color:black"><!--/coloro-->I hear that you're building your little house deep in the desert.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->
Kathleen

Postby Bref » Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:04 am

Hi, everyone is pretty friendly around here (unlike many other music forums....), get posting!
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Book Antiqua--><span style="font-family:Book Antiqua"><!--/fonto--><!--fonto:Arial Narrow--><span style="font-family:Arial Narrow"><!--/fonto--><!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto-->Half of the time we're gone but we don't know where,
we don't know where.
<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->
Bref
Smiths Nut!

Postby rubygirl » Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:39 pm

Kathleen wrote:This seems like a very kind, small community. I'm surprised there aren't any larger Smiths messageboards (this is the only one I could find) considering what a devoted following they have. :unsure: I'm happy to be here nonetheless.

I'm sixteen later this month, from Chicago. I used to post on ateaseweb.com/mb (but left because it's a shithole), anyone else who posts there is probably familiar with me. :)

Hello, Kathleen! :)
We're happy to welcome you here - hope you'll enjoy it, we're a friendly community indeed, s0 - have fun on these pages. :P
Color me red when I'm feeling blue.
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Postby Alex » Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:05 pm

Kathleen is a really nice name :wub:
Alex
Smiths Nut!

Postby Cracked Pleasures » Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:24 pm

Kathleen wrote:This seems like a very kind, small community. I'm surprised there aren't any larger Smiths messageboards (this is the only one I could find) considering what a devoted following they have. :unsure: I'm happy to be here nonetheless.

This IS the only Smiths fan forum of any size worth mentionning. I think the problem is that the Smiths have no official sites whatsoever. There's only fan sites and the official sites of the different ex-members. But with no official site having all the traffic and a busy forum linked to it, it may be different for Smiths fans to discover all fansites and forums.
I think we should put a little announce in NME or so, posting the URL of this place.

Welcome Kathleen!
Keep it flaming your desire, always rising higher - Aim for stars and hit the sky
(Echo & The Bunnymen - Evergreen, 1996)

Capital punishment = murder

THE PASSION OF LOVERS IS FOR DEATH (Bauhaus, 1983)
Cracked Pleasures
Smiths Nut!

Postby atomium » Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:14 pm

Welcome, I'm Anto aka Atomium.

Anto -
atomium
Supreme

Return to Introduction Forum