Yo People!

Postby kurt » Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:56 pm

How are you people!? I'm Kurt, and said to be the youngest member of this forum ever! At 14 years of age! I come from Great Britain and I'm a fan of The Smiths and have been practically all my life like everybody else here! I joined this forum yesterday, but i havn't really spoke to many other members of this great, active forum, But i hope that changes by me introducing myself to y'all!
I play guitar, so if anybody here is learning a Smiths song, dont hesitate to give me a shout if you need a little guidance because i play at a high level and i expect to learn alot about The Smiths and playing guitar in their style from all you great people in this forum!
Well thats me blabbing on, but it is all about me ;) so why not drop a line?
<div align="left"><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Microsoft Sans Serif--><span style="font-family:Microsoft Sans Serif"><!--/fonto--><!--coloro:green--><span style="color:green"><!--/coloro-->Everything you say to me takes me One step closer to the edge</div>

<div align="right">and I'm about to break<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->
<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></div>
kurt
Supreme

Postby Bref » Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:59 pm

Handsome Devil wrote:How are you people!? I'm Kurt, and said to be the youngest member of this forum ever! At 14 years of age! I come from Great Britain and I'm a fan of The Smiths and have been practically all my life like everybody else here! I joined this forum yesterday, but i havn't really spoke to many other members of this great, active forum, But i hope that changes by me introducing myself to y'all!
I play guitar, so if anybody here is learning a Smiths song, dont hesitate to give me a shout if you need a little guidance because i play at a high level and i expect to learn alot about The Smiths and playing guitar in their style from all you great people in this forum!
Well thats me blabbing on, but it is all about me ;) so why not drop a line?

Welcome to the forum. I wish I knew the smiths when I was 14
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Book Antiqua--><span style="font-family:Book Antiqua"><!--/fonto--><!--fonto:Arial Narrow--><span style="font-family:Arial Narrow"><!--/fonto--><!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto-->Half of the time we're gone but we don't know where,
we don't know where.
<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->
Bref
Smiths Nut!

Postby kurt » Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:45 pm

Haha, Well i was brought up by Smiths-aholics, ever since i remember, which was VERY young indeed!
<div align="left"><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Microsoft Sans Serif--><span style="font-family:Microsoft Sans Serif"><!--/fonto--><!--coloro:green--><span style="color:green"><!--/coloro-->Everything you say to me takes me One step closer to the edge</div>

<div align="right">and I'm about to break<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->
<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></div>
kurt
Supreme

Postby rubygirl » Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:01 pm

Handsome Devil wrote:Haha, Well i was brought up by Smiths-aholics, ever since i remember, which was VERY young indeed!

Oh, lucky you! :P
Congrats to you - and to them!:) And welcome on here, Kurt!
Color me red when I'm feeling blue.
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Return to Introduction Forum