Greets From Chile!!!

Postby chicken » Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:08 am

Arianrhod wrote:I live in a small town called Rengo...

may I ask why?????

can you give me a rough location of where Rengo is? (haven't found it on the map)

as for Chile being interesting: is it geographically unique. it covers SO many latitudes, i can't help but think there exist profound subcultural differences. plus i hail from a land-locked sub-culture, so i wonder about having a 'big salty' nearby. just curious...
chicken
Smiths Nut!

Postby Mozzera » Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:28 pm

Arianrhod wrote:I live in a small town called Rengo...

Rengo?? asi como en la region del libertador??? (jajaja)

Bienvenido (o bienvenida?) pues!

(super patua yo diciendo eso pq nunca me meto aqui)

sorry people, but i had to write that in spanish!
<!--fonto:Tahoma--><span style="font-family:Tahoma"><!--/fonto-->does the body rule the mind?... or does the mind rule the body? (i dunno)<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->
Mozzera

Postby Mozzera » Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:08 pm

found a map with Rengo in it!!! look:

... and please, if you need a map, never use one from hoteltravel.com!!!!

Arianrhod, look where they put Pucon!!! and Easter Island!!!!!
(menos mal que le achuntaron donde quedaba Chile, wn!)

<!--fonto:Tahoma--><span style="font-family:Tahoma"><!--/fonto-->does the body rule the mind?... or does the mind rule the body? (i dunno)<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->
Mozzera

Postby Arianrhod » Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:22 pm

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->can you give me a rough location of where Rengo is? (haven't found it on the map)<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Mozzera left a map where Rengo is....is quite near to santiago..about 1h 45minutes

and well...yeah...Chile has a wide diversity of landscapes and people and so its culture...

its a really nice place (Im not saying this just becaise I live here) :P

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Rengo?? asi como en la region del libertador??? (jajaja)

Bienvenido (o bienvenida?) pues!

(super patua yo diciendo eso pq nunca me meto aqui)<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

jjaja siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...pero...de donde eres Mozera que ubicas Rengo????

ahh y soy niña XD

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Arianrhod, look where they put Pucon!!! and Easter Island!!!!!
(menos mal que le achuntaron donde quedaba Chile, wn!)<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

ohhhhhhhhhh I cant believe that!!!!

jajaja who did that map!!! ester island at the same latitude as Pto Varas!!!!!

Image Image Image
Last edited by Arianrhod on Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<div align="center">Image
How Can They See The Love In Our Eyes & Still They Don't Believe Us...</div>
Arianrhod

Postby chicken » Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:32 pm

fabulous!! thank you for the answers.

i won't have time to update the map in my office until the academic term ends, but it will be nice to be able to add more marks of people and places.

how popular are The Smiths in Chile?
chicken
Smiths Nut!

Postby Mozzera » Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:51 am

Arianrhod wrote:jjaja siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...pero...de donde eres Mozera que ubicas Rengo????

ahh y soy niña XD

Soy de Santiago pueee (lea bajo mi avatar).
Se donde queda Rengo por cultura general... de cuando di la PAA de Historia de Chile :P
Y una caurita igual que yooo!! eh eh colale!

Have you heard (read) about the chilean page dedicated to Smiths/Moz??? ThisIsMorrisseyChile.Cl and its forum??? <a href="http://morrissey.foros.ijijiji.com/" target="_blank">http://morrissey.foros.ijijiji.com/</a> ???
Last edited by Mozzera on Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mozzera

Postby Arianrhod » Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:04 am

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->how popular are The Smiths in Chile?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

well I think they are actually quite popular...

its not live everyone knows them...but yeah..a lot of people do

when there are smiths/moz tribute parties its great..and a lot of people go :D

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Soy de Santiago pueee (lea bajo mi avatar).
Se donde queda Rengo por cultura general... de cuando di la PAA de Historia de Chile tongue.gif
Y una caurita igual que yooo!! eh eh colale!<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

sorry..soy bien ciega pa mis cosas la verdá :P
y ahhh decia porque no mucha gente sabe dodne queda Rengo....
jajajaj mori d ela risa con "eh eh colale" jajajaj de hecho me puse a cantar y mover la patita XD

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Have you heard (read) about the chilean page dedicated to Smiths/Moz??? ThisIsMorrisseyChile.Cl and its forum??? <a href="http://morrissey.foros.ijijiji.com/" target="_blank">http://morrissey.foros.ijijiji.com/</a> ???<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
well...Im actually on that forum...but I dont go often because I dont know whats wrong with me....I mean...whenever I try to get to the forum mi computer gets slow and nothing works for me...so..thats why I decided not to go...at least...not too much <_<
<div align="center">Image
How Can They See The Love In Our Eyes & Still They Don't Believe Us...</div>
Arianrhod

Previous

Return to Introduction Forum