[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Strangeways • View topic - an afraid girl

an afraid girl

Postby this_charming_girl » Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:03 pm

Eligible, not too stupid,
intelligible and cute as cupid,
knowledgeable,but not always right
salvageable, and free for the night.

<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/Stefi/?chartstyle=FortheGirls" target="_blank">Image</a>
this_charming_girl
Smiths Nut!

Postby yandee » Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:53 pm

the one I love
yandee
Smiths Nut!

Postby Cracked Pleasures » Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:00 pm

Keep it flaming your desire, always rising higher - Aim for stars and hit the sky
(Echo & The Bunnymen - Evergreen, 1996)

Capital punishment = murder

THE PASSION OF LOVERS IS FOR DEATH (Bauhaus, 1983)
Cracked Pleasures
Smiths Nut!

Postby yandee » Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:07 pm

the one I love
yandee
Smiths Nut!

Postby Night » Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:42 am

<!--fonto:Book Antiqua--><span style="font-family:Book Antiqua"><!--/fonto-->I came down to wish an unhappy birthday<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->
Night

Postby yandee » Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:22 pm

the one I love
yandee
Smiths Nut!

Postby Night » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:02 pm

... uh... i'm back...
Well sorry for coming and then suddenly disappearing, but the life of an erasmus student is full of things which have nothing to do with a computer!
no, that's not true I DID have the time to come here, and even if I didn't, my first Morrissey show should have been a great topic to post here. Sorry...

Well, I dunno what to say, it's called procrastination, google it and you'll find out what is one of the biggest problems of my life.

Anyway, talking about the concert (2nd december in Glasgow) Morrissey was more than great, well, that's what I thought in my after-show "earphoria". After a little bit of thinking, I think he was sort of tired or something. It was a great sort of experience anyway. Very special.
Just before I go back to my work, because I really don't have the time just now to go into it much longer and as much as I'd like, Id like to add what I found very amazing there. There were actually two things. First, the guys' attitude at this concert is kind of weird... I mean, they are all acting ike the girls that you see on the Elvis Presley's videos, in a more "male" way if I can say. Guys seemed to worship him in a way that tends more to fanatism than girls. You know those religious christian pictures of adoration and all? That's it. Well, as a girl (ok, I'm tall but...), I fell like a sausage in a sandwich, because this adoration is also physical! Anyway, I've never seen this before, that's why I'm talking about it.

And the second thing that was surprising for me was the number of people there. A week after, I went to see Placebo in that very place, so I can tell. Even though Placebo was being announced for months -since September- the place was not even crowded with the third of what it could hold. Morrissey, on the other hand, has hardly been announced, and I knew about this concert only because of a poster seen incidentally on a wall only a month before. Well this concert was not sold out, but as I'm tall (yes I know, I'm repeating), I could jump but still couldn't see the end of the crowd, besides, the terraces were full... I heard Manchester was sold-out and all...To conclude, it's crazy to see the great demand there is for Morrissey's show!

One last thing : I don't remeber who here told me that I could go there alone, that people at this concert were so kind... and this is so true! I don't know exactly wh but people are so tolerant and friendly there (well people are always very friendly in Scotland).

So to finish with this stupid post, I just wanted to say to yandee : Ich bin Graz vor eine Woche und habe noch nicht über "Soap and skin" gehört, aber warscheinlich werde ich! Danke für deinen Rat!
<!--fonto:Book Antiqua--><span style="font-family:Book Antiqua"><!--/fonto-->I came down to wish an unhappy birthday<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->
Night

Postby yandee » Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:40 pm

Hey! How nice to see you around again, my dear. I think Soap and Skin has left Graz for Vienna anyhow, but if you can manage, please go to the Naked Lunch show at the PPC on 13.03. I'll be at their show in my little home town tomorrow evening and their supposed to be so great. I mean their record definetely is :D I still can't believe that they're starting their tour in Steyr. Unfortunately it's the only gig without the support of the Laokoongruppe, but they should still be worth their money...you won't regret it. :D

And yeah, you're definetely right with those unbelieveably nice people at Moz shows. I went to his Munich show. I some really interesting conversations with people in the front rows and when Moz threw his shirt off the stage they were so kind to leave me a part of it. We all worked together to rip it apart with keys and teeth and shit. Stupid silk shirts :D
And well yeah, I guess we overreact a bit with our physical adoration for Moz, but I guess it's just our catholic upbringing that makes us worship and love him with full force. He's our saviour :D

I really hope you stick around a bit longer this time :D

the one I love
yandee
Smiths Nut!

Previous

Return to Introduction Forum