*takes a Bow*

Postby Louise » Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:52 pm

hello, Im Louise (or as some people annoyingly call me, 'Lou'), Im fifteen, and I live in England.

I've first started listening to the Smiths and Morrissey a few months ago when I bought the Queen is Dead after reading the NME article about it (yes, I buy whatever the magazines tell me to buy ;) ).

Other music I like includes Lupen Crook, Franz Ferdinand, The Crimea, Arctic Monkeys, Mystery Jets, The Libertines and Kate Bush.

This is starting to sound like my life story (yes, I am that boring)

So.. yeah..... Hi...

(by the way, I was browsing and you all seem much nicer than the people at the morrisseysolo forums. No offence to anyone here who is a member of morrisseysolo. Unless your actually all the same people as there... )
Louise

Postby irishbloodirishheart » Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:32 pm

heya and welcome and all that jazz!!

im another Louise, and i hate the "Lou" thing... its only 3 more letters say them!!

i love the Crimea too!

xxx
irishbloodirishheart
Advanced

Postby yandee » Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:53 pm

Hello Ms. Reed!!! :D well as you're fifteen you probably won't get that (very very stupid) joke, but it's not worth getting it anyway :D

Well, so welcome here in this forum, Louise. I am (and for sure we're all) extremely happy to have you here. Stick around and enjoy this strange conglomerate of beautiful losers. I hope you enjoy sticking around. :)

Well so am I, a comulsive shopper of everything those bloody magazines advise me to buy :P

As for your taste in music *thumbs up* you're accepted, very nice for a fifteen year old (especially that admiration of Kate Bush)

:D nice to have someone here who's boring to, just hope that you aren't more boring than I am :lol:

So...well...hullo

(Some of us are nicer than those mozsolo bunch of people, but there are some who are even colder, harsher and soo unfriendly you wish you haven't met them (cool down guys :D) Of course I'm talking about myself :P

btw: What I would like to ask why you especially like the Smiths? What intersts and what moves a fifteen year old girl into liking a strange band for neurotic, celibate adolescents? :P Of course I don't want to invade your privacy, but I'd like to know in how far you can relate with Moz as a poet.

the one I love
yandee
Smiths Nut!

Postby Miserable Liar » Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:17 pm

yandee wrote:Hello Ms. Reed!!! :D well as you're fifteen you probably won't get that (very very stupid) joke, but it's not worth getting it anyway :D

I'm almost 17 and I don't get that! Welcome Louise.
You're gonna kill me, is that your plan?
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Postby this_charming_girl » Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:23 pm

yandee wrote: What intersts and what moves a fifteen year old girl into liking a strange band for neurotic, celibate adolescents? :P

haha! go me, im 2 out of the 3 :P

Welcome Louise! I must also applaude the Kate Bush liking, well done! I have been known to be the only one dancing THE wuthering heights dance to that song on an empty dancefloor in a room full of too-cool-to-dance-to-that-its-not-obscure-enough-hipsters :D good times await you! :D

Stefi x
Last edited by this_charming_girl on Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eligible, not too stupid,
intelligible and cute as cupid,
knowledgeable,but not always right
salvageable, and free for the night.

<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/Stefi/?chartstyle=FortheGirls" target="_blank">Image</a>
this_charming_girl
Smiths Nut!

Postby chicken » Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:17 am

this_charming_girl wrote:<!--quoteo(post=37174:date=Nov 17 2006, 06:53 PM:name=yandee)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(yandee @ Nov 17 2006, 06:53 PM) [snapback]37174[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
What intersts and what moves a fifteen year old girl into liking a strange band for neurotic, celibate adolescents? :P

haha! go me, im 2 out of the 3 :P

<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
one for three here.
i guess i didn't realize the smiths were for adolescents.

alas.

welcome aboard, Louise!!
stick around long enough, and you'll be baptized into this village. :lol:
chicken
Smiths Nut!

Postby yandee » Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:21 am

chicken wrote:i guess i didn't realize the smiths were for adolescents.

It's just my weird defination of adolescence. Could be that it's just something that's somehow lost in translation, but everytime I say "adolescents" I mean people from a very vast group: let's say from puberty to the state ofd a grown up person...it's always relative when you're finally grown up, but until then you're still growing ;)

the one I love
yandee
Smiths Nut!

Postby Louise » Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:49 pm

yandee wrote:btw: What I would like to ask why you especially like the Smiths? What intersts and what moves a fifteen year old girl into liking a strange band for neurotic, celibate adolescents? :P Of course I don't want to invade your privacy, but I'd like to know in how far you can relate with Moz as a poet.

I am a Neurotic, celibate adolescent. Well, maybe not neurotic. :P what does neurotic actually mean?
Louise

Postby kurt » Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:00 pm

Ahh.. welcome to my world 'Lou' haha, these guys drive this 14 year old brain of mine crazy with all these big words, besides, welcome to the forum, you should stick around, some cool people round 'ere
<div align="left"><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Microsoft Sans Serif--><span style="font-family:Microsoft Sans Serif"><!--/fonto--><!--coloro:green--><span style="color:green"><!--/coloro-->Everything you say to me takes me One step closer to the edge</div>

<div align="right">and I'm about to break<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->
<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></div>
kurt
Supreme

Postby yandee » Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:51 pm

Louise wrote:I am a Neurotic, celibate adolescent. Well, maybe not neurotic. :P what does neurotic actually mean?

Well...that says it all....welcome to the club then :D

the one I love
yandee
Smiths Nut!

Return to Introduction Forum