Hello everybody!

Hello everybody!

Postby RusholmeRuffian » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:16 pm

Greetings!

My name is Joe, and I'm a 15-year-old Smiths fan from Coventry. Ever since two summers ago I have been I have been locked in a seemingly eternal love for this band, and it just seems that this place is the natural (albeit online) home for a guy like me. When I took the shift, I can tell you that most of the people I know were either shocked, horrified or disgusted. But nothing feels better than swaying and dancing in my Meat Is Murder top, with my beloved quiff bouncing on top of my head and belting out lyrics with no end! :D

Anyway, today has been a very special day. As we took the Christmas decorations back up in the loft, my dad stayed up and lo and behold, he emerged some time later clutching pristine copies of This Charming Man (New York Vocal & Instrumental) and William, It Was Really Nothing 12" vinyls. Not only that, but a Meat Is Murder cassette tape and talk of a The Queen Is Dead cassette buried under some hefty mound of Simply Red and "The Singing Detective" tapes. I was so proud to finally clutch these in my hand as my inheritance, and believe me, they shall be framed and played with utmost pride.

If you're interested, here's some pictures I took:
http://s1139.photobucket.com/albums/n556/TwiggyShip/Precious%20Inheritance/

Hope to see you around the boards,

Ruffian.
RusholmeRuffian

Re: Hello everybody!

Postby Boxguy » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:44 am

Greetings Ruffian!

That is quite an inheritance! I expect you'll be quite the envy of your fellow Smiths companions for quite some time.
Boxguy
Site Admin

Return to Introduction Forum