[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Strangeways • View topic - How did you find out...

How did you find out...

Postby Shakespeare's Sister » Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:05 am

Was on a Morrissey site and it mentioned this place.
<!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Well I'm not listening no more<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
Shakespeare's Sister
Smiths Nut!

Postby Domestique » Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:58 am

<!--QuoteBegin-Shakespeare's Sister+Mar 12 2006, 06:05 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shakespeare's Sister @ Mar 12 2006, 06:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Was on a Morrissey site and it mentioned this place.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Bet you're sorry now, eh? <!--emo&:P-->Image<!--endemo-->

No, only joking obviously; I hope you're enjoying it here.
<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/Sucrose/?chartstyle=basicrt10" target="_blank"> Image </a>
Domestique
Smiths Nut!

Postby Shakespeare's Sister » Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:40 am

<!--QuoteBegin-Domestique+Mar 12 2006, 10:58 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Domestique @ Mar 12 2006, 10:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Shakespeare's Sister+Mar 12 2006, 06:05 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shakespeare's Sister @ Mar 12 2006, 06:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Was on a Morrissey site and it mentioned this place.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Bet you're sorry now, eh? <!--emo&:P-->Image<!--endemo-->

No, only joking obviously; I hope you're enjoying it here. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
<!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo--> hehe

I do love it here. Very much so.
<!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Well I'm not listening no more<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
Shakespeare's Sister
Smiths Nut!

Postby malmo99 » Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:41 am

Hello, how are you? I looked through so many different Moz sites, I could not retrace my steps to how I found this site. I had an extra ticket for the Tulsa show (posted in introduction site) I did not want to go to waste nor did I care to put it up on ebay. I wanted someone that knew Morrissey and loved his music to see him. The show was truly amazing. Stepping into venue was like stepping into a museum. I thought I was never going to see him perform live again. Not only that, I remember being very disappointed a few years back thinking I would never see or hear him sing another Smiths song. Does anyone have any camera pics from the show? I am still waiting to receive pictures from someone I gave my email address to that was taking pics from their phone. I will keep you updated.

Thank you.

tony
malmo99

Postby rubygirl » Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:25 pm

Hello, Tony! <!--emo&B)-->Image<!--endemo-->
I guess no-one on here was near Tulsa to make use of the extra ticket - but it's great you've enjoyed yourself there so much. <!--emo&:B-->Image<!--endemo-->
And welcome to the site, no matter how you've found it.
Color me red when I'm feeling blue.
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Postby LCKv3 » Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:55 am

An effort to harrass a friend... <!--emo&:P-->Image<!--endemo-->
LCKv3

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:21 am

Consider her pleasantly harrassed <!--emo&:lol:-->Image<!--endemo-->
A note upon his desk
"P.S. Bring Me Home And Have Me!"
Leather elbows on a tweed coat
-Oh!-
Is THAT the best you can do ?
So came his reply :
"But on the desk is where I want you!"
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby stanyewest » Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:43 pm

I got it off wikipedia.

Think thats the bastard-=><a href="http://wikipedia.co.uk/thesmiths" target="_blank">Wiki-Smiths</a>
most people gaze not into the future or the past;they explore neither truth nor lies. they gaze at the TV.
stanyewest
Supreme

Postby thecrookedman » Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:04 pm

thecrookedman
Regular

Postby Cracked Pleasures » Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:45 pm

It's in the links at the Smiths' page on <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/" target="_blank">http://en.wikipedia.org/</a> , that's how I ended up here :)
Keep it flaming your desire, always rising higher - Aim for stars and hit the sky
(Echo & The Bunnymen - Evergreen, 1996)

Capital punishment = murder

THE PASSION OF LOVERS IS FOR DEATH (Bauhaus, 1983)
Cracked Pleasures
Smiths Nut!

Postby rubygirl » Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:36 pm

Color me red when I'm feeling blue.
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Postby Stillill » Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:58 pm

I also got here through Wikipedia.
I suddenly realized I had never checked their entry on it, and when I did I found the link to this site.
Glad I did!!
Stillill

Postby JaneSays » Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:04 pm

JaneSays
Supreme

Postby Miserable Liar » Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:25 pm

You're gonna kill me, is that your plan?
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Postby yarmeheartys » Thu May 18, 2006 9:20 pm

i google searched...
yarmeheartys

PreviousNext

Return to Introduction Forum