Breaking news: New member!

Postby Cracked Pleasures » Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:36 pm

atomium wrote:<!--quoteo(post=24932:date=Apr 20 2006, 07:42 PM:name=Cracked Pleasures)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cracked Pleasures @ Apr 20 2006, 07:42 PM) [snapback]24932[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Antoinette, hvordan har du dett?

May I ask if your nickname refers to the Belgian building of the same name, or has it a different reason that you use this name?

Norway is the country of my dreams by the way, I hope to move up to Tromsø some day, the sooner the better...

Nope, it’s not the building…Just got a fascination for Atoms and science when I was younger, so I’ve been calling my self for Atomium for the last two years I think..

Btw: Jeg har det helt fin-fint, helt herlig med ferie, lurer på om du forstår noe av dette...Svar hvis du gjør det da veit du! :D

Anto -
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Er hveldig godt a se en Norske Persjon her ! PS: heia Rosenborg!

and before turning this into a monologue: sorry that I had to go that fast yesterday on MSN, work... :ph34r: If you feel like a longer chat, gimme a sign then in PM, I am online most evenings these days ;)

PS: yes, I support Rosenborg. A loyal fan since 12 years now. And no, I am not the only foreign Rosenborg fan, I am part of a small group which also includes German, Canadian, Scottish and Czech RBK fanatics. Forza Rosenborg, Valerenga will never win 13 in a row :P
Last edited by Cracked Pleasures on Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keep it flaming your desire, always rising higher - Aim for stars and hit the sky
(Echo & The Bunnymen - Evergreen, 1996)

Capital punishment = murder

THE PASSION OF LOVERS IS FOR DEATH (Bauhaus, 1983)
Cracked Pleasures
Smiths Nut!

Postby atomium » Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:24 pm

Cracked Pleasures wrote:Er hveldig godt a se en Norske Persjon her ! PS: heia Rosenborg!

and before turning this into a monologue: sorry that I had to go that fast yesterday on MSN, work... :ph34r: If you feel like a longer chat, gimme a sign then in PM, I am online most evenings these days ;)

PS: yes, I support Rosenborg. A loyal fan since 12 years now. And no, I am not the only foreign Rosenborg fan, I am part of a small group which also includes German, Canadian, Scottish and Czech RBK fanatics. Forza Rosenborg, Valerenga will never win 13 in a row :P

Hehe, Rosenborg, that’s great… :D

You should check out this link here:
<a href="http://www.sprakrad.no/templates/Page.aspx?id=7114" target="_blank">http://www.sprakrad.no/templates/Page.aspx?id=7114</a>

Here you can click on the links called “PÃ¥ godt norsk 1 – frÃ¥ engelsk til norsk” and nr. 2, 3, 4 and so on…If you click on them you can try to guess what some Englush words are in Norwegian. When you’ve guessed all you can click on “sjekk”.. :)

If you want to learn some Norwegian phrases, just send me a mail, talk to me on MSN or something, and I’ll help you.

Anto -
atomium
Supreme

Postby Cracked Pleasures » Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:53 pm

atomium wrote:[Hehe, Rosenborg, that’s great… :D

yes, and I support the Norwegian national team as well. Sigurd Rushfeldt is my favourite player, but I also like Harald Brattbakk, Roar Strand and Espen Johnsen a lot. Roar Strand: 16 years with Rosenborg now, what other player in the world has such a loyalty to his club these days???

HEIA NORGE, HEIA ROSENBORG B)

And yes, I need to pick up learning Norwegian again to increase my chances of ever moving to Tromsø or Svalbard. I learnt Norwegian a few years ago, but would need to enrol in a new course to keep my knowledge somewhat updated... or even better: finding a job in Tromsø very soon so that I can speak norsk all day! At the same time I'd also be interested in learning Danish and then aim for Greenland... As long as it's north, far north, it's fine by me :)
Keep it flaming your desire, always rising higher - Aim for stars and hit the sky
(Echo & The Bunnymen - Evergreen, 1996)

Capital punishment = murder

THE PASSION OF LOVERS IS FOR DEATH (Bauhaus, 1983)
Cracked Pleasures
Smiths Nut!

Previous

Return to Introduction Forum