Stop Me.....

Postby Shakespeare's Sister » Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:27 pm

.....if you've met me before... <!--emo&:P-->Image<!--endemo-->

Hello,

I'm Shakespeare's Sister and you might be??? <!--emo&:blink:-->Image<!--endemo--> <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo-->

I'm from Australia and i'm so glad to have found a forum full of people who love The Smiths. Unfortunately for me a lot of my friends are like "Who are The Smiths?" I feel like kicking them in the eye!

And guess what? After The Smiths my fave artist is.....Morrissey. The obsession continues.............
<!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Well I'm not listening no more<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
Shakespeare's Sister
Smiths Nut!

Postby sonandheir » Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:47 pm

Hey SS! Welcome to the forum!

It's good to have another Aussie on the board ... <!--emo&:)-->Image<!--endemo-->
<span style='color:blue'>"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi</span>
sonandheir
Supreme

Postby Shakespeare's Sister » Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:50 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-sonandheir+Mar 10 2006, 04:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sonandheir @ Mar 10 2006, 04:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Hey SS! Welcome to the forum!

It's good to have another Aussie on the board ... <!--emo&:)-->Image<!--endemo--> <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
You're from Australia too? If so whereabouts?
<!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Well I'm not listening no more<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
Shakespeare's Sister
Smiths Nut!

Postby Rodchenko » Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:34 pm

Welcome! You'll love it here I'm sure!

Viva Hate!
<!--fonto:Century Gothic--><span style="font-family:Century Gothic"><!--/fonto-->Are You Loathsome Tonight?
<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->
Rodchenko
Smiths Nut!

Postby Bref » Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:45 pm

G'day mate! .............(sorry)
Welcome, you'll feel at home here at strangeways
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Book Antiqua--><span style="font-family:Book Antiqua"><!--/fonto--><!--fonto:Arial Narrow--><span style="font-family:Arial Narrow"><!--/fonto--><!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto-->Half of the time we're gone but we don't know where,
we don't know where.
<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->
Bref
Smiths Nut!

Postby rubygirl » Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:02 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Shakespeare's Sister+Mar 10 2006, 03:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shakespeare's Sister @ Mar 10 2006, 03:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Hello,

I'm Shakespeare's Sister and you might be??? <!--emo&:blink:-->Image<!--endemo--> <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo-->

I'm from Australia and i'm so glad to have found a forum full of people who love The Smiths. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
Hellos! Welcomes! <!--emo&:P-->Image<!--endemo-->
Nice that the strangeways have found you...or the other way round...anyway, enjoy yourself here, as we certainly are people who love The Smiths! <!--emo&:B-->Image<!--endemo-->
Color me red when I'm feeling blue.
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Postby Domestique » Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:48 pm

Welcome Shakespeare's Sister... <!--emo&:B-->Image<!--endemo-->
<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/Sucrose/?chartstyle=basicrt10" target="_blank"> Image </a>
Domestique
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:46 am

Welcome!

We do indeed have other aussies around, but I always thought sonandheir was from the home counties....

Hope you enjoy the forum <!--emo&:)-->Image<!--endemo-->
elko
Site Admin

Postby Shakespeare's Sister » Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:44 am

Thanks everyone.!! <!--emo&:)-->Image<!--endemo-->
Shakespeare's Sister
Smiths Nut!

Postby sonandheir » Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:26 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Shakespeare's Sister+Mar 10 2006, 05:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shakespeare's Sister @ Mar 10 2006, 05:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin-sonandheir+Mar 10 2006, 04:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sonandheir @ Mar 10 2006, 04:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Hey SS! Welcome to the forum!

It's good to have another Aussie on the board ... <!--emo&:)-->Image<!--endemo--> <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
You're from Australia too? If so whereabouts?<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Nah, I'm from Blighty. <!--emo&:)-->Image<!--endemo-->
<span style='color:blue'>"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi</span>
sonandheir
Supreme

Postby Ryan. » Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:45 am

Shakespeare's Sister wrote:<!--QuoteBegin-sonandheir+Mar 10 2006, 04:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sonandheir @ Mar 10 2006, 04:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Hey SS! Welcome to the forum!

It's good to have another Aussie on the board ... :)

You're from Australia too? If so whereabouts?
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

haha, i am also from australia. sydney here.
<span style='color:gray'>we're a virus with shoes, okay? that's all we are.

> <a href='http://www.toolcollector.net/' target='_blank'>www.toolcollector.net</a></span>
Ryan.
Advanced

Postby Shakespeare's Sister » Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:57 am

Ryan. wrote:haha, i am also from australia. sydney here.

I'm from Perth and still waiting for Moz to tour here again. :(
Shakespeare's Sister
Smiths Nut!

Postby Ryan. » Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:00 pm

the last time he was here was in 2002, right? has there been any word on a possible australasian tour this time around? it's an amazing record, he should branch out as far as he can go for this one.

> <a href='http://www.toolcollector.net/' target='_blank'>www.toolcollector.net</a></span>
Ryan.
Advanced

Postby Shakespeare's Sister » Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:06 pm

Ryan. wrote:the last time he was here was in 2002, right? has there been any word on a possible australasian tour this time around? it's an amazing record, he should branch out as far as he can go for this one.

Yes, he did tour on 02 but i didn't know about him then and besides he only played an all-ages gig. I've been keeping my eye out for word of an Australian tour. Morrissey-solo have updates on these types of things everyday so it always helps to have a look around there.

Yeah, i've heard snippets of Ringleaders... and it sounds great and they're saying it's his best since Viva Hate.
Shakespeare's Sister
Smiths Nut!

Postby Ryan. » Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:38 pm

if he toured here again i'd die. i also am a rather new fan, and haven't had the privilege of seeing him in the flesh as yet. don't hesitate to let me know if you hear anything!

and, yes, the new record is definitely up there with viva hate.

Ryan.
Advanced

Next

Return to Introduction Forum