Losing your creativity

Prose, poetry, music, art, it all goes in here! Showcase your creative talents.

Postby madmancmonkey » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:19 pm

elko wrote:<!--quoteo(post=36404:date=Nov 8 2006, 10:57 AM:name=mancsmithsfan)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mancsmithsfan @ Nov 8 2006, 10:57 AM) [snapback]36404[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
People like the second to last poster are the type of disaffected misanthrope that has to alleviate their own personal greivences by attacking other peoples 'opinion'. Meanness is not cool, lad. Viva hate yes, but if somebody said what they said to me face-to-face I'd smack them in the mouth!

What the hell are you on about? If you read it, it's not even mean, it's just pretty succinct. I don't know if you have a job, but if you smacked everyone who was honest to you then I daresay you wouldn't be around too long. In fact, the more I read your post, the more hypocritical it becomes.

But yeh Pretty Grave Maker, I don't think Kurt has ever had a job, he's only fourteen or so I think (sorry if that's wrong). So I guess his life experience so far has been pretty different to yours.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I wasnt going to reply to this but seen as though I'm losing my creativity : * ). Yes let me just clarify that the tone of the post seemed condescending seen as though it was in reply to a young lad..... backed up by your own second sentence there... also the 'smack-them-in-the-mouth' element was tongue-in-cheek joking... you'll get over it :lol:

Gee, thats the thing with message boards... it's not dialogue or indeeed speech ... so persodics are non-existent and lost in translation.
madmancmonkey
Smiths Nut!

Postby yandee » Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:20 pm

In order to return to the original topic of this thread: I *knock on wood* have reached a breakthrough in getting back parts of my creativitay this afternoon. I thought it would be a good idea to post it. It's not any good for it's both crappy and translated, but nonetheless, could be a step in the right direction :D

Now Ophelia she is ‘neath the window
For her I feel so afraid
On her 22nd birthday she already is an old maid

I can’t even remember the missing line, while I write them on the backside of my bill, though I know that it’s the only key left for me. I mix up the second stanza with and in comes Romeo he’s moaning “You belong to me I believeâ€

the one I love
yandee
Smiths Nut!

Previous

Return to The Creativity Corner