[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Strangeways • View topic - Artistic Photos

Artistic Photos

Prose, poetry, music, art, it all goes in here! Showcase your creative talents.

Postby Truman Capote » Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:07 pm

Here are some of my photos...

<!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Post your photos!!!!<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
Truman Capote
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:03 pm

elko
Site Admin

Postby Truman Capote » Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:14 am

Black n' white sky

Ugly building

Funny and probably crazy people

Cemetery I

Cemetery II
Truman Capote
Smiths Nut!

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:59 pm

My beautiful Santa Cruz

A note upon his desk
"P.S. Bring Me Home And Have Me!"
Leather elbows on a tweed coat
-Oh!-
Is THAT the best you can do ?
So came his reply :
"But on the desk is where I want you!"
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby rubygirl » Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:15 pm

Color me red when I'm feeling blue.
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Sun May 06, 2007 6:37 am

Near my future house.
A note upon his desk
"P.S. Bring Me Home And Have Me!"
Leather elbows on a tweed coat
-Oh!-
Is THAT the best you can do ?
So came his reply :
"But on the desk is where I want you!"
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby Cracked Pleasures » Sun May 06, 2007 10:36 am

TC, are we still going to do that "artistic nudity" thread we discussed before New Year? :P ;)

Anyways on a serious note: those pictures are lovely. I love photography of architecture and sceneries myself but I always fail to make really good pictures as I never manage to capture the sights like I want to. I should consider buying a camera with one of those very wide lenses to capture a wider view as the size limitations of my cameras lense are usually why I am rarely fulfilled with my own pics. I fear a camera with bigger lense would cost too much though...

For some reason I like the "black and white sky" pic most of all. Very dramatic outlook but I think it looks fantastic.
Keep it flaming your desire, always rising higher - Aim for stars and hit the sky
(Echo & The Bunnymen - Evergreen, 1996)

Capital punishment = murder

THE PASSION OF LOVERS IS FOR DEATH (Bauhaus, 1983)
Cracked Pleasures
Smiths Nut!

Postby Truman Capote » Mon May 07, 2007 11:41 pm

Truman Capote
Smiths Nut!

Postby chicken » Tue May 08, 2007 10:49 pm

chicken
Smiths Nut!

Postby rubygirl » Fri May 11, 2007 5:34 pm

Color me red when I'm feeling blue.
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Postby Cracked Pleasures » Sat May 12, 2007 9:17 pm

Last edited by Cracked Pleasures on Sat May 12, 2007 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keep it flaming your desire, always rising higher - Aim for stars and hit the sky

Cracked Pleasures
Smiths Nut!

Postby Truman Capote » Sat May 12, 2007 9:55 pm

Truman Capote
Smiths Nut!

Postby Cracked Pleasures » Sun May 13, 2007 4:01 pm

Never been to South America yet but I'd fancy going someday.

Because of my preferences for polar areas, Tierra Del Fuego and the Falklands would be my prefered choice. Ushuaia is not the edge of the world, just south of the Beagle Channel is the Isla Navarrino with two very tiny settlements (Puerto Toro and Puerto Williams) which are the true southernmost settlements in the world. Must be unique to visit even though the Beagle Channel can be very risky to cross.

I would also like to visit Bolivia. There's a very small road from La Paz going down a very steep hill to the villages ... the road has no fences to prevent cars from falling down the mountains and the road is only wide enough for 1 car despite traffic in both directions. Very dangerous road and it is nicknamed the "Camino del Muerte".

And yeah I'd like to visit Buenos Aires and Montevideo as well. I like big cities and both seem very immense. The name Buenos Aires sounds very promising as well.

Cracked Pleasures
Smiths Nut!

Postby Truman Capote » Sun May 13, 2007 5:44 pm

Truman Capote
Smiths Nut!

Postby Cracked Pleasures » Sun May 13, 2007 6:39 pm

Cracked Pleasures
Smiths Nut!

Next

Return to The Creativity Corner