[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Strangeways • View topic - Welcome

Welcome

All about The Smiths' music, gigs, stories, anything.

Postby elko » Fri May 07, 2004 2:37 pm

Hi and welcome to the new Smiths Fans Forum, temporarily named Strangeways.
Please sign up, get posting, and enjoy your stay.
Cheers,
elko
elko
Site Admin

Postby Alabaster Crashes Down » Fri May 07, 2004 3:24 pm

hello - i was Alabaster Crashes Down on the other forum, but i cant find how to change my name on this one. hi.
Alabaster Crashes Down
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Fri May 07, 2004 3:47 pm

I will do it now.
elko
Site Admin

Postby cider head » Fri May 07, 2004 11:07 pm

board looks good..

good luck with it

cider head (submarine crew) <!--emo&;)-->Image<!--endemo-->
cider head

Postby Still Ill » Sat May 08, 2004 4:18 am

Ooh, I was really liking the yellow and black color scheme! Just glad the forum is still alive. I like the name Strangeways!
Good Luck, let's get the word out!
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Sat May 15, 2004 8:33 pm

People, you are allowed to start new topics you know! I feel like it is just me starting them.
Please keep spreading the word.

elko
elko
Site Admin

Postby elko » Sun May 23, 2004 4:34 pm

Thankyou to everyone who has posted on here, it's still going and growing, and I'm pleased with it so far.
Please try to post new topics every now and again, and registered members, remember to log in, otherwise your posts will be counted as from a guest.
Also, be sure to check the other parts of this forum, <a href='http://bristolforum.co.uk/smith/index.php?showforum=1' target='_blank'>general chat</a>, <a href='http://bristolforum.co.uk/smith/index.php?showforum=6' target='_blank'>music chat</a>, etc.
Thanks,

elko
elko
Site Admin

Postby mazzy » Thu May 27, 2004 2:10 pm

You said that the name Strangeways was temporary but I think you should keep it, I like it.
I wanna die on a sunny day
mazzy
Regular

Postby elko » Thu May 27, 2004 2:25 pm

Cool, I think I will.
I have an image I think I may put up at the top of the page:

what do you think?
elko
Site Admin

Postby Still Ill » Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:13 am

Excellent! Once of their best pictures, very vivid. And look how self-assured they look <!--emo&;)-->Image<!--endemo--> .
Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Wed Jun 02, 2004 8:24 pm

Well hopefully the hoster of this forum will put it up soon, I've asked him a couple of times, but he's a busy chap.
You can visit the forum that hosts this one at <a href='http://www.bristolforum.co.uk' target='_blank'>http://www.bristolforum.co.uk</a> (yes I'm plugging it <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo-->)

elko
elko
Site Admin

Return to The Smiths