[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Strangeways • View topic - Joyce has sunk to new depths....

Joyce has sunk to new depths....

What have the rhythm section been up to since The Smiths?

Postby mozza » Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:19 pm

Now suing Morrissey was bad enough but attending LEGO conventions? His behaviours getting out of hand.

:huh: :P
Your the one for me swamp-donkey
mozza

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:28 pm

A note upon his desk
"P.S. Bring Me Home And Have Me!"
Leather elbows on a tweed coat
-Oh!-
Is THAT the best you can do ?
So came his reply :
"But on the desk is where I want you!"
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:57 pm

elko
Site Admin

Postby rubygirl » Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:42 am

As they say in one of my favourite movies, Wonder Boys, 'When we fall, we fall hard'... :P

No, joking - nothing wrong with conventions, I suppose, but these people look so funny on the pic - the way they are posing... :D

This thread is hilarious. B)
Color me red when I'm feeling blue.
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Postby Grim O'Grady » Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:50 am

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>"It was time to wise-up and get a haircut."</span>
Grim O'Grady
Smiths Nut!

Postby Still Ill » Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:48 am

Still Ill
Smiths Nut!

Postby mozza » Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:58 am

It appears he's met up again in 2006....

[attachmentid=96]

Oh, hes a devil isnt he?
Your the one for me swamp-donkey
mozza

Postby sonandheir » Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:47 pm

LMAO! :lol: Nice one.
<span style='color:blue'>"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi</span>
sonandheir
Supreme

Postby Miserable Liar » Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:46 am

You're gonna kill me, is that your plan?
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:50 am

They are sadly normal looking people for con goers :P :P :P
A note upon his desk
"P.S. Bring Me Home And Have Me!"
Leather elbows on a tweed coat
-Oh!-
Is THAT the best you can do ?
So came his reply :
"But on the desk is where I want you!"
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby Cracked Pleasures » Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:40 pm

Keep it flaming your desire, always rising higher - Aim for stars and hit the sky
(Echo & The Bunnymen - Evergreen, 1996)

Capital punishment = murder

THE PASSION OF LOVERS IS FOR DEATH (Bauhaus, 1983)
Cracked Pleasures
Smiths Nut!

Postby JaneSays » Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:02 am

It isn't Joyce ;)
JaneSays
Supreme

Postby rubygirl » Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:40 pm

...though there is some resemblance - but this guy reminds me actually more of the guy from the movie My Giant starring Billy Crystal, if you've seen it. :)
Color me red when I'm feeling blue.
rubygirl
Smiths Nut!

Postby Miserable Liar » Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:58 pm

You're gonna kill me, is that your plan?
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Postby Cracked Pleasures » Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:31 pm

Keep it flaming your desire, always rising higher - Aim for stars and hit the sky
(Echo & The Bunnymen - Evergreen, 1996)

Capital punishment = murder

THE PASSION OF LOVERS IS FOR DEATH (Bauhaus, 1983)
Cracked Pleasures
Smiths Nut!

Return to Rourke and Joyce