[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Strangeways • View topic - Losing your creativity

Losing your creativity

Prose, poetry, music, art, it all goes in here! Showcase your creative talents.

Postby Lazy Dyke » Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:42 pm

Lazy Dyke
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:07 pm

elko
Site Admin

Postby chicken » Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:27 pm

chicken
Smiths Nut!

Postby yandee » Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:18 pm

the one I love
yandee
Smiths Nut!

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:40 pm

A note upon his desk
"P.S. Bring Me Home And Have Me!"
Leather elbows on a tweed coat
-Oh!-
Is THAT the best you can do ?
So came his reply :
"But on the desk is where I want you!"
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby yandee » Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:36 am

Thanks so much, darling!!! :) :) :) I'll definetely try it out

the one I love
yandee
Smiths Nut!

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:07 am

A note upon his desk
-Oh!-
So came his reply :
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby madmancmonkey » Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:40 am

I often think, will I lose it, have I got it to lose, did I ever have it but then I think, Nah.

All my house'mates' have gone home for the week and I wrote a short story ( it's going into a competition, fingers crossed) and I just sat there listening to Takk(Sigur Ros) on repeat. I thought, life isn't so bad but you see I was alone. :lol:

When you've lost your faith in love, music and writing the end wont be long. ;)
madmancmonkey
Smiths Nut!

Postby yandee » Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:04 pm

To the track Takk or to the whole album? ;) ...it really stimulates creative writing!!!
Well you just said it, mancsmtihsfan...Today I took a break from work, just half an hour, went to a bar and wrote one page...I don't think that it is any good, but fuck it...I'll just go on like that, thanks, guys
Yesterday the former editor of the school paper I was writing music reviews for, a good friend of mine wrote that she would actually be suprised and dissapointed if I'd stop writing for she wants to read about everything that goes through my mind (the warmest and sweetest compliment ever gotten, told her that I wanted to marry her have three children and then hang myself in the attic of my parent's house
, but that's another story, I guess :D ) She is now writing her work for her a levels on Gabriel Garcia Marquez and borrowed my tractat on Michel Houellebecq . She said she wants to own a copy for she loves it so much...that has to mean something, or doesn't it?
So today I tried some new more beat-poetic way of writing...half an hour, just one page and there should be one or two sentences that actually sound good...it will be a hard way back, but maybe, you'll never know *fingers crossed*...hugs to both of you!!
Last edited by yandee on Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

the one I love
yandee
Smiths Nut!

Postby kurt » Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:31 pm

<div align="left"><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Microsoft Sans Serif--><span style="font-family:Microsoft Sans Serif"><!--/fonto--><!--coloro:green--><span style="color:green"><!--/coloro-->Everything you say to me takes me One step closer to the edge</div>

<div align="right">and I'm about to break<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->
<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></div>
kurt
Supreme

Postby Pashernate_Lover » Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:51 am

A note upon his desk
-Oh!-
So came his reply :
Pashernate_Lover
Smiths Nut!

Postby Pretty Grave Maker » Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:07 am

<!--fonto:Century Gothic--><span style="font-family:Century Gothic"><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->"And which driver is not tempted, merely by the power of his engine, to wipe out the vermin of the street, pedestrians, children and cyclists?" --Theodor Adorno<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->

Pretty Grave Maker
Regular

Postby yandee » Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:26 am

the one I love
yandee
Smiths Nut!

Postby madmancmonkey » Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:57 am

madmancmonkey
Smiths Nut!

Postby yandee » Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:08 pm

Last edited by yandee on Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

the one I love
yandee
Smiths Nut!

Next

Return to The Creativity Corner