[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Strangeways • View topic - The Frustration Thread

The Frustration Thread

Anything you wanna say, say it!

Postby the_queen_is_dead » Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:17 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-The Boy with a thorn in his side+Jun 4 2005, 03:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Boy with a thorn in his side @ Jun 4 2005, 03:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->There's a badge?
I have no nerd badge!  <!--emo&:(-->Image<!--endemo--><!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
there is indeed a badge. i'm making a batch of them for me and my nerdy mates who like to read tolkien.

would you like one? <!--emo&B)-->Image<!--endemo--> they're pretty simple to make
I'm breaking through, I'm bending spoons
I'm keeping flowers in full bloom.
I'm looking for answers from the great beyond
the_queen_is_dead
Smiths Nut!

Postby The Boy with a thorn in his side » Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:20 pm

HA! I'd love one!
Wow.
<!--emo&:)-->Image<!--endemo-->
But I'm afraid not only nerds read tolkien any more, his work has become incredibly mainstream since the film trilogy.
<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/edcallow/" target="_blank">.</a>
The Boy with a thorn in his side
Smiths Nut!

Postby the_queen_is_dead » Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:53 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-The Boy with a thorn in his side+Jun 4 2005, 03:20 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Boy with a thorn in his side @ Jun 4 2005, 03:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->HA! I'd love one!
Wow.
<!--emo&:)-->Image<!--endemo-->
But I'm afraid not only nerds read tolkien any more, his work has become incredibly mainstream since the film trilogy.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
<!--emo&<_<-->Image<!--endemo--> fine. but i'm still a full time nerd!

okay... so should i email you one and you can print it off and stick a pin on the back? <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo-->
the_queen_is_dead
Smiths Nut!

Postby The Boy with a thorn in his side » Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:56 pm

Wow that would be fantastic!
I'm not doubting your nerdiness in the slightest, apologies if any offence was taken your royal nerdiness.
<!--emo&:P-->Image<!--endemo-->
Smiths Nut!

Postby the_queen_is_dead » Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:01 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-The Boy with a thorn in his side+Jun 4 2005, 03:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Boy with a thorn in his side @ Jun 4 2005, 03:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Wow that would be fantastic!
I'm not doubting your nerdiness in the slightest, apologies if any offence was taken your royal nerdiness.
<!--emo&:P-->Image<!--endemo--><!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
ok what's your email?
i made them on paint... and then when i changed it into a jpeg file it went all fuzzy argh! so i'll have to find another way... <!--emo&<_<-->Image<!--endemo-->

<!--emo&:lol:-->Image<!--endemo--> ! i need a nerdy crown i think.
the_queen_is_dead
Smiths Nut!

Postby The Boy with a thorn in his side » Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:04 pm

I just put my msn into that mebers bar thingy, which is the same as my email address.
A nerdy crown? that would be spectacular
Smiths Nut!

Postby The Boy with a thorn in his side » Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:06 pm

Oh and don't you just hate it when two people just hijack a thread and go completely off topic?
<!--emo&:unsure:-->Image<!--endemo-->
Sorry Elko
Smiths Nut!

Postby the_queen_is_dead » Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:12 pm

if he complains, i have bombs!

haha. alright. well i'll add you if we want to ever continue conversations about crowns of nerdiness.

<!--emo&:lol:-->Image<!--endemo-->
the_queen_is_dead
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:35 pm

No problems with you hijacking a thread, but there is always The Hailing Frequency just for idle chatter <!--emo&:)-->Image<!--endemo-->
elko
Site Admin

Postby Beorn_J » Sun Jun 05, 2005 3:25 pm

2. I just bought louder than bombs and its brilliant..

oh... right sorry, ill try again!

1. Its late, im tired, but going to bed would involve shutting down the computer, turning off all the lights in the house, clearing various guitars off my bed, cleaning up my room somewhat, brushing my teeth, putting in my retainers. then attempting to fall asleep. So I'll stay up... usually when im tired i write, but i just cant seem to do that tonight. So i figure ill just talk to someone on MSN, but no one is on!
2. Tha fact that i have no girlfriend/close friends, and the girl i like has a boyfriend
3. The fact that mediocricy is celebrated at my school, and individual thinking is frowned upon.
4. Exams coming up
5. The repetative routine of school
6. The sh*tload of homework i need to do this week AND try and fit in some exam revision.
7. The fact that I just wrote two of my greatest lyrics for the album, and ive posted them on various forums, and no one has commented on them
8. My extreme mood swings of late...
9. Me reaching out and finding no one there
10. The feeling that I could achieve something great in life, but i dont know how..
Beorn_J
Supreme

Postby the_queen_is_dead » Sun Jun 05, 2005 4:03 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Beorn_J+Jun 5 2005, 03:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Beorn_J @ Jun 5 2005, 03:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->3. The fact that mediocricy is celebrated at my school, and individual thinking is frowned upon.
7. The fact that I just wrote two of my greatest lyrics for the album, and ive posted them on various forums, and no one has commented on them
<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
<!--emo&:o-->Image<!--endemo-->

*massive hugs*

3- the school as an "institutioN" <!--emo&:P-->Image<!--endemo--> or the pupils there? just tell them all to stick it! individual thinking is the best.
7- well i'm going to go and find them now and go <!--emo&:o-->Image<!--endemo--> <!--emo&:o-->Image<!--endemo--> <!--emo&:o-->Image<!--endemo--> AMAZING!because i bet they are. unlike mine <!--emo&:(-->Image<!--endemo-->
9- well. i'm here. hahaha! like that makes anyone feel better.

<!--emo&B)-->Image<!--endemo-->
the_queen_is_dead
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Sun Jun 05, 2005 6:01 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Beorn_J+Jun 5 2005, 04:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Beorn_J @ Jun 5 2005, 04:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> 2. I just bought louder than bombs and its brilliant..

oh... right sorry, ill try again!

1. Its late, im tired, but going to bed would involve shutting down the computer, turning off all the lights in the house, clearing various guitars off my bed, cleaning up my room somewhat, brushing my teeth, putting in my retainers. then attempting to fall asleep. So I'll stay up... usually when im tired i write, but i just cant seem to do that tonight. So i figure ill just talk to someone on MSN, but no one is on!
2. Tha fact that i have no girlfriend/close friends, and the girl i like has a boyfriend
3. The fact that mediocricy is celebrated at my school, and individual thinking is frowned upon.
4. Exams coming up
5. The repetative routine of school
6. The sh*tload of homework i need to do this week AND try and fit in some exam revision.
8. My extreme mood swings of late...
10. The feeling that I could achieve something great in life, but i dont know how.. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
Wow, I like you <!--emo&:)-->Image<!--endemo-->

Number ten is a good one.
elko
Site Admin

Postby The Boy with a thorn in his side » Sun Jun 05, 2005 6:28 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Beorn_J+Jun 5 2005, 03:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Beorn_J @ Jun 5 2005, 03:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> the girl i like has a boyfriend
<!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
Add that one to my list too. I feel your pain mate.
Smiths Nut!

Postby the_queen_is_dead » Sun Jun 05, 2005 7:18 pm

<!--emo&:(-->Image<!--endemo--> everyone is suffering from heartbreak.

hugs all round.
the_queen_is_dead
Smiths Nut!

Postby tallulahtaurus » Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:15 pm

1) I hate when I am work and people who put their money on the counter instead of in my hand even when I hold it out for them to deposit it....but expect me to put their cange in their hand
2) the people on my estate who glare at me when I am going to work in my uniform irrespective of the fact that they shouldn't have dignity since they do nothing with their lives...
3) i hate that the guys I like are so unresponsive to me...
4) that my teeth are playing up....ouch!!!
5) that morrissey isn't gonna be at the isle of wight
6) that i have to text people...I can't be bothered anymore
7)that people take ages to text me back and I think they don't like me
8)That i don't have a drum kit.... I want to play them
9)that I have no money and there is good smiths stuff on ebay...

ALSO ABOVE ALL ELSE...
Gonna have to steal from beorn_J.... <!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> 10. The feeling that I could achieve something great in life, but i dont know how..<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I keep half finishing songs and stories and all sorts and i can make up songs but can very rarely remember them long enough to write down....Mwah rant rant rant
<span style='color:purple'>Romantic and square is hip and aware - J.M.

Talent borrows genius steals

Gasping dying but somehow still alive this is the fierce last stand of all I am</span>
tallulahtaurus
Smiths Nut!

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat