Next album?

For all things concerning Moz's solo career.

Postby Miserable Liar » Thu May 26, 2005 4:31 pm

Well he has a deal now, he must continue surely.
It would be silly to battle for one for 7 years then leave it.
So do you think there will be a new album?
You're gonna kill me, is that your plan?
Miserable Liar
Smiths Nut!

Postby elko » Thu May 26, 2005 8:24 pm

Bear in mind that he has a record contract. He gets made to make records. There will be another one, Attack/Sanctuary/whoever can pretty much demand that of him.
elko
Site Admin

Postby this_charming_girl » Fri May 27, 2005 6:09 pm

grr hope it doesnt take another 7 years though! need more moz!!!!! <!--emo&:)-->Image<!--endemo-->
Eligible, not too stupid,
intelligible and cute as cupid,
knowledgeable,but not always right
salvageable, and free for the night.

<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/Stefi/?chartstyle=FortheGirls" target="_blank">Image</a>
this_charming_girl
Smiths Nut!

Postby Unlovable_In_Miami » Tue Jun 07, 2005 3:27 pm

Well, Supposedly I read on Morrissey-solo.com that Moz will have a new label for the next album, but their will definately be a new album "You are the Quarry" Was a HUGE commercial success Possibly his Biggest album to date. HE WILL BE BACK!
Unlovable_In_Miami

Postby Alabaster Crashes Down » Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:18 pm

Hurry up with that book moz, or i'm sending the boys round to kneecap you.

in the nicest possible way.
Alabaster Crashes Down
Smiths Nut!

Postby Domestique » Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:09 pm

Not sure if anybody has posted this news already, but I've just heard that Boz Boorer has left Morrissey's band and moved back to England. This could be serious!
<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/Sucrose/?chartstyle=basicrt10" target="_blank"> Image </a>
Domestique
Smiths Nut!

Postby this_charming_girl » Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:07 pm

<!--emo&:o-->Image<!--endemo--> where did you find that out?! this better not compromise the album! <!--emo&:(-->Image<!--endemo-->
Eligible, not too stupid,
intelligible and cute as cupid,
knowledgeable,but not always right
salvageable, and free for the night.

<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/Stefi/?chartstyle=FortheGirls" target="_blank">Image</a>
this_charming_girl
Smiths Nut!

Postby clarky » Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:16 pm

as far as i've heard boz is doing a tour with good charlotte due to them having there own drummer crippled (or something similar)
clarky
Smiths Nut!

Postby Domestique » Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:54 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-this_charming_girl+Jul 9 2005, 05:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (this_charming_girl @ Jul 9 2005, 05:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--emo&:o-->Image<!--endemo--> where did you find that out?! this better not compromise the album! <!--emo&:(-->Image<!--endemo--> <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
Er, I read it on Popbitch earlier (says he, shame-faced). Personally I'd be worried if it was true but hopefully what Clarky says is true and he's just doing a nixer for Good Charlotte!
<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/Sucrose/?chartstyle=basicrt10" target="_blank"> Image </a>
Domestique
Smiths Nut!

Postby clarky » Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:02 pm

as far as i know morriesseys band aren't an offical one, so they arent contracted to play only for him, they are just session players, so no doubt boz is only playing with good charlotte for the money, i personally hope he doesnt like good charlottes music....but you never know
clarky
Smiths Nut!

Postby Domestique » Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:04 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-clarky+Jul 9 2005, 06:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clarky @ Jul 9 2005, 06:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> as far as i know morriesseys band aren't an offical one, so they arent contracted to play only for him, they are just session players, so no doubt boz is only playing with good charlotte for the money, i personally hope he doesnt like good charlottes music....but you never know <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
There's no accounting for taste! Perhaps Morrissey's thinking about a new direction and Boz is doing a bit of detective work <!--emo&;)-->Image<!--endemo-->
Domestique
Smiths Nut!

Postby clarky » Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:08 pm

i dont even think mozza would stoop that low for a new sound
clarky
Smiths Nut!

Postby Domestique » Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:37 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-clarky+Jul 9 2005, 10:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clarky @ Jul 9 2005, 10:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> i dont even think mozza would stoop that low for a new sound <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
I would hope not, but there were a couple of pretty ropey years and collaborators in the early 90s, so I'd be quite concerned if Boz actually has slung his hook.
Domestique
Smiths Nut!

Postby clarky » Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:46 pm

it would be a shame to see him walk out, seeing after all the shit moz has to go through to make sure his band wouldnt get left out during the 7 year wait
clarky
Smiths Nut!

Postby Domestique » Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:53 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-clarky+Jul 9 2005, 10:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clarky @ Jul 9 2005, 10:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> it would be a shame to see him walk out, seeing after all the shit moz has to go through to make sure his band wouldnt get left out during the 7 year wait <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
Yeah, but let's face it, he does have a history of musical relationships breaking down badly. Come to think of it, Boz has lasted far longer than anyone else.
Domestique
Smiths Nut!

Next

Return to Morrissey